Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   nortech, skater, mti, spectre, eliminator (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/155867-nortech-skater-mti-spectre-eliminator.html)

JUPITER PULSARE 04-14-2007 09:35 AM

Originally Posted by 21 Hustler (Post 2092046)
have you looked at the Hustler 377 Talon....badazz lookin boat

www.hustlerpowerboats.com

I agree, The 377 Talon is a great boat. It also has a center pod which improves lowend handling and helps to eliminate the "hop" associated with many cats. It has faired well on the race course and I've seen a few with some really cool "aft" cabins on the outboard model.

fidelitymotors 04-14-2007 10:24 AM

I Think My Opinion Is

CLEAR E NUFF

OU Want Some?!! 04-14-2007 11:43 AM

Originally Posted by HotPursuit (Post 2092607)
That would be George Linder right, Chris & Shadow Cat !!!
Whats up biooch??

what's up big daddy?

FREEDOM US1 04-14-2007 08:49 PM

Originally Posted by OU Want Some?!! (Post 2092577)
I was KIDDING big daddy!! you know I wouldn't mess the company that INVENTED cats!!

I know what you were saying and thought it was funny!!:D :D I was just poking fun at myself and for that mater anybody else who owns a high performance boat and runs the crap out of it. Regardless of what brand you buy get ready to spend lots of bucks going to poker runs and keeping your boat in top shape. You know what I mean!!!:D :drink:

OU Want Some?!! 04-14-2007 09:21 PM

Originally Posted by FREEDOM US1 (Post 2093470)
I know what you were saying and thought it was funny!!:D :D I was just poking fun at myself and for that mater anybody else who owns a high performance boat and runs the crap out of it. Regardless of what brand you buy get ready to spend lots of bucks going to poker runs and keeping your boat in top shape. You know what I mean!!!:D

Now ALL of E-Dock is planning on taking over Jacksonville on their run.... AREN'T WE?!!:evilb: :D I think everyone else has committed---you ARE DEFINITELY IN, aren't ya?

TeamSaris 04-14-2007 10:06 PM

Originally Posted by racesdad (Post 2092330)
S K A T E R ! Period

Yup:cool:

44MTI 04-15-2007 03:07 AM

Originally Posted by OU Want Some?!! (Post 2091843)
Shouldn't a Skater last longer than that??:evilb: :D

LMAO.:drink: :drink:

If you are really in the market, a little more info will help you get a better response, some questions might be.
New or used
How much $$ do you want to spend
Lakes or ocean water
How many people or kids do you want to carry and how old are they.
Is a cabin or head required.

Ryan Beckley 04-15-2007 08:11 AM

Well SKATER just won OFFSHORE CAT OF THE YEAR from POWERBOAT magazine.

Jassman 04-15-2007 08:51 AM

Originally Posted by Ryan Beckley (Post 2093735)
Well SKATER just won OFFSHORE CAT OF THE YEAR from POWERBOAT magazine.

Powerboat, ya I believe everything they say:rolleyes: They are almost as bad as HotBoat magazine...Anyways, Skater is definatly worthy of Offshore Cat of the Year.:cool: The top 4 are all good, just depends on your criteria. I would be proud to own any of the 3 and definatly could not afford the 4th.:D

TeamSaris 04-15-2007 09:55 AM

Originally Posted by Jassman (Post 2093787)
Powerboat, ya I believe everything they say:rolleyes: They are almost as bad as HotBoat magazine...Anyways, Skater is definatly worthy of Offshore Cat of the Year.:cool: The top 4 are all good, just depends on your criteria. I would be proud to own any of the 3 and definatly could not afford the 4th.:D

Whats wrong with Powerboat??