OSO Scam?

Old 04-18-2007, 04:22 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking OSO Scam?

See below.....

=============
Attention: Dear Friend,
I have the pleasure to contact you for this very urgent business proposal. My name is Mr.TEjU OSO, the personal assistant of the wife of the president of Nigeria(Late Mrs Stella Obasanjo)that died on the 22nd October 2005 after undergoing a plastic/Cosmetic surgery in a Spanish clinic called MOULDING CLINIC located in A7, the km 176 PORT BANUS, MARBELLA SPAIN. I left Nigeria with Late first lady with two metallic trunk boxes that contains ($18Million Usd) each. she had planned to deposit these funds in her Swiss account after carrying out the plastic/cosmetic surgery that consequently caused her death here in Spain. She had instructed me to deposit them with a diplomat security company,for subseqent transfer of the fund to her swiss bank account,by her younger brother Mr Fred Abebe.

Now I have the opportunity to carry with me the deposit details of the two trunk boxes. On getting to Nigeria,Mr Fred ask me about the funds ,and I told him am not aware of the funds,which triggered a lot of misunderstanding involving the President Chief Olusegun Obasanjo. Presently an under house arrest/close monitoring since that time till now,even my international passport had been seized.I came to be convinced that the only way to secure this fund is to solicit for an investor to claim and withdraw the fund from the security company with the information and evidence of deposit which I will give you,for easy claim as the beneficiary.

They had intensified their search now as the president is about to leave office.To avoid discovery of this security deposit,I took this bold step.I therefore need your assistance/ help to put this funds through investment.

Please write me on: [email protected] , immediately with your telephone details and I will call you for discussion if this matter interests you.

Please do not expose me if this propsal does not interest you as this is just my opportunity to make my dream come true.

Sincerely,
Mr. T. Oso
Old 04-18-2007, 05:23 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by PhantomChaos
Mr. T. Oso

Hey, cool. Mr. T is on OSO now !!!! If we could only get the rest of the A Team to sign up !!!!!!!
Old 04-18-2007, 09:19 PM
Where To
VIP Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

If you don't already know.....anyways, the first thing they will do is get your trust by forwarding you some phony documents. Then soon after, they will need you to forward some money to them via bank transfer or Western Union for expenses or some other bogus reason. They may even send you a check to deposit and have you write them one back for less money. They will have an excuse or reason for all of their actions. Their check bounces and yours clears, you are out either way.

In the security industry, we are taught to be aware of these sort of scams. You'd be surprised how many clients call us asking if these are for real or not.

Remember you have won the Zimbabwe Lottery too!

They just get more and more clever everyday. BEWARE!!

Dave