If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
    Charter Member #94 Charter Member Gordo's Avatar
    My Boats:
    1999 Active Thunder 25' Factory 1 Race Edition
    New Port Richey, FL

Boat Salvage at Lake of the Ozarks?

Looking for places around the Ozarks or the Kansas City area that may have used or salvage boat parts. Always looking for cool stuff, but I'm also working on a customers boat who is trying to piece together an older ski boat.
    Going down this weekend for the Ozarks Marine Dealers show, and hope to find some places to shop for parts while I'm down there.
    Any suggestions?

My Boats:
    1986 Fountain 10 Meter
    Overland Park, KS
    Hey Mike,
    How's it going? There is a salvage yard off of O-Road. It's about 1/2 way down the road towards Millstone Lodge off of Highway 5 in Laurie. Mostly older I/O's and a few outboards. Some of the stuff he removes and keeps in inventory. Some stuff you go out in the field with a wrench. Pretty cool place to wonder around. There is another place down by Hurricande Deck bridge just off of 5 (behind the dance club). Not sure of the name but they had mostly older outboard stuff. Gene at Lightning Perf has used stuff every once in a while. Tell him I say hello if you stop by.

I am going down in 2 weeks. I can take a look around for you if that helps.

Good luck,

St Louis/LOTO
    Never used them but they've been getting some of the winter storm wrecked boats: