Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Any Wisconsin OSO'ers (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/156233-any-wisconsin-osoers.html)

RonS 06-07-2007 05:59 AM

Originally Posted by mrp (Post 2153958)
Welcome to Wisconsin!
We are heading up to Oshkosh on Sunday. Launching at Rainbow Park and will probably go to the Slip Knot in Fremont.
Any one else going up there?

How have the noise police been on the river MRP?

Downtown42 06-07-2007 09:21 AM

Originally Posted by J-Bonz (Post 2154013)
Found an apartment today at City Hall Square Apartmets........ Right across the river from Rock Bottom. Its a pretty cool 2 bedroom loft.......... Bring on the fun!!
Jr.

Yippy!!! :drink:

MRP you came out of the closet!! :evilb:

mrp 06-07-2007 06:20 PM

Originally Posted by RonS (Post 2154154)
How have the noise police been on the river MRP?

This will be the first trip up there this season. I have been lucky in the past and have not encountered the noise police. I keep the pipes closed when I am in the no wake areas . So far they have left me alone.

Yes Downtown I am a self proclaimed lurker. Love the site but don't chime in very often as you can see. Your posts keep me very entertained.

J-Bonz 07-05-2007 01:04 AM

Finally Here and settled in. My fiance and I hit summer fest last friday and been having fun. Fireworks were great except for the rain and lightning. I gotta lot of pics to post from over at the rock bottom out our window but, thanks vista...... cant resize them quite yet. Looking forward to meeting ya alll.
Jr.

BZ 07-05-2007 06:33 AM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by J-Bonz (Post 2187672)
Finally Here and settled in. My fiance and I hit summer fest last friday and been having fun. Fireworks were great except for the rain and lightning. I gotta lot of pics to post from over at the rock bottom out our window but, thanks vista...... cant resize them quite yet. Looking forward to meeting ya alll.
Jr.

swing on by Mc Kinley marina over the week-end we have a gang heading up from Chi-Town for the fest. we have 9 spots on "K" dock......BZ

here is my boat

J-Bonz 07-05-2007 01:09 PM

Originally Posted by Bob Zubik (Post 2187724)
swing on by Mc Kinley marina over the week-end we have a gang heading up from Chi-Town for the fest. we have 9 spots on "K" dock......BZ

here is my boat

Bob,
Thanks for the invite but I am flying home this weekend for a wedding saturday night. Saturday Morning I have to tear down our one engine to get ready to send to the machine shop.
Thanks again,
Jr.

gerritm 07-05-2007 01:57 PM

J-Bonz, from a former Wisconsinite(Kenosha), check out the Chain of Lakes in northern Illinois, about an hour south from Milwaukee. Thursday Night is drag boat races at Blarney's Island on Grass Lake. Many performance boaters of WI and Il hang out there and it is a blast. It is a guaranteed good time and a legendary experience.

J-Bonz 07-05-2007 02:32 PM

Originally Posted by gerritm (Post 2188144)
J-Bonz, from a former Wisconsinite(Kenosha), check out the Chain of Lakes in northern Illinois, about an hour south from Milwaukee. Thursday Night is drag boat races at Blarney's Island on Grass Lake. Many performance boaters of WI and Il hang out there and it is a blast. It is a guaranteed good time and a legendary experience.

Nice.......... I was raised on a 18 bubbledeck jet. That would be cool to check out
Jr.

J-Bonz 07-06-2007 02:33 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Heres some pics out our window

Downtown42 07-06-2007 02:51 PM

great location! You are right there alright.

2nd pic is OSO RJ1340 in his 47.