Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Looking for my evil clone in Jax, Fl (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/156565-looking-my-evil-clone-jax-fl.html)

UNSANE 04-23-2007 11:35 AM

Looking for my evil clone in Jax, Fl

1 Attachment(s)
My mom was traveling south on I 95 from Jax to St. Augustine when she saw a white Nissan Titan pulling a boat that looked just like mine. She was sure it was a Fountain, because it has the exact same graphics as my boat. She even got mad because she thought it WAS me and I didn't call her to say I was coming. :eek:

I did see a guy at the Jax poker run last year with the same boat and graphics package. Any of you Jax guys know who this might be? Here's a pic of my rig as a reference.

Sydwayz 04-23-2007 01:03 PM

It could have been Cashbar towing the HotDog behind a Golf Cart, and perhaps the rig was a little closer than she perceived. :D :D :D

29scarab 04-23-2007 01:08 PM

Originally Posted by Sydwayz (Post 2103106)
It could have been Cashbar towing the HotDog behind a Golf Cart, and perhaps the rig was a little closer than she perceived. :D :D :D

Now thats funny right there!!!:p :D

WARPARTY36 04-23-2007 01:55 PM

Originally Posted by Sydwayz (Post 2103106)

:evilb: :drink:

UNSANE 04-23-2007 02:52 PM

DAMMMM!!!!!!!!!! That is funny! Is there anyone else here that takes more abuse than Cash???:eek: There's at least one new ballbustin post on him each week!

Mom's vision is fine.......she knows what a Fountain is..........doesn't really like Reggie too much though:eek: That should make a few of you here happy.

I know...........I know............I got a little boat and a little truck, but I GOT! :drink: One day I hope my $$$ level will allow me to have a Cig or an Apache. I think it would be cool to go 90 through 12 foot waves and not spill my drink!!!:drink:

Sydwayz 04-23-2007 03:55 PM

Unsane--just to be clear, that was NO bust on you, your boat or truck.

Greg will get me back, sure as he always does. :evilb:

She would have been sure to notice if it was Greg. He would have been on the roof of the Golf Cart.

Formulabill 04-23-2007 04:29 PM

Ithink the FOUNTAIN you are referring to belongs to BRENT JONES from SOUTH CAEOLINA. Look for him in JAX. JUNE 7-10 at the poker run.

UNSANE 04-23-2007 06:25 PM

Originally Posted by Sydwayz (Post 2103408)
Unsane--just to be clear, that was NO bust on you, your boat or truck.

Greg will get me back, sure as he always does. :evilb:

She would have been sure to notice if it was Greg. He would have been on the roof of the Golf Cart.

That's cool. I figured it was all in fun! But I think it would be his hair that my mom would notice :evilb:

But I do one day hope to have a bigger boat like a Cig.

White Knuckles 04-24-2007 05:50 AM

Hey Greg,

How did Saturday go? Any problems?

Tom

cuda 04-24-2007 06:54 AM

Originally Posted by Sydwayz (Post 2103408)

Correction: He'd be on the undercarriage of the golf cart, upside down. The golfcart itself would have been on the roof. :)