Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Looking for Experienced RACE CREW - MISS GEICO (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/156825-looking-experienced-race-crew-miss-geico.html)

Maximus 04-26-2007 10:06 AM

Looking for Experienced RACE CREW - MISS GEICO

2 Attachment(s)
AMF / Miss GEICO is interested in expanding our first class race team crew.

We are searching for two seasoned racing tech professionals with clean backgrounds and a strong knowledge of race operations , rigging, High Performance boat maintenance and set up. We have an excellent compensation program. Travel, food included. Our race schedule is very busy with 20+ events through the end of 2007. FT and PT position available. Knowledge of TURBINES is a major plus. Must have references and drivers Licence. Drug free Race Team

Our 15,000 sq ft race shop is located in Pompano, Beach Florida

Please forward resumes to:

[email protected]

cuda 04-26-2007 01:33 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Timmy.

Mark 04-26-2007 02:46 PM

God! I'd give my left arm to be a part of a race team!!! Need anyone for something other than a mechanic / rigger ????????
I'm accustomed to running my own businesses and once set up a turbine helicopter operation. Haven't set anything up in Florida since moving here - and chomping at the bit to get involved in the offshore community! Call me a dreamer, but I'm serious! :D

Ted G 04-26-2007 03:18 PM

WOOHOO," honey, can I run off and join the circus???? PLEASE??????" :D :D :D

offshoredrillin 04-26-2007 04:23 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by cuda (Post 2107023)
Timmy.

yep :D, in all seriousness, he has rigged many tubines...

Maximus 04-26-2007 04:41 PM

Originally Posted by Mark (Post 2107124)
God! I'd give my left arm to be a part of a race team!!! Need anyone for something other than a mechanic / rigger ????????
I'm accustomed to running my own businesses and once set up a turbine helicopter operation. Haven't set anything up in Florida since moving here - and chomping at the bit to get involved in the offshore community! Call me a dreamer, but I'm serious! :D

This may be your calling. Very fast paced!

TexomaPowerboater 04-26-2007 06:07 PM

Hah your left arm huh.... I'd give my left nut (well after kids of course) to be a part of a race team. I don't know anything about engines or rigging............... but do you need a good accountant?:D :D

Sick Stinger 04-26-2007 06:14 PM

Is there room for a newby i learn fast and have been around boast and motors since i was 10 working on them since i was 12 and driving:D

LubeJobs42 04-26-2007 06:37 PM

Originally Posted by Maximus (Post 2106750)
AMF / Miss GEICO is interested in expanding our first class race team crew.

We are searching for two seasoned racing tech professionals with clean backgrounds and a strong knowledge of race operations , rigging, High Performance boat maintenance and set up. We have an excellent compensation program. Travel, food included. Our race schedule is very busy with 20+ events through the end of 2007. FT and PT position available. Knowledge of TURBINES is a major plus. Must have references and drivers Licence. Drug free Race Team

Our 15,000 sq ft race shop is located in Pompano, Beach Florida

Please forward resumes to:

[email protected]

Mark, That sounds like a perfect job for you!!! Maybe you should do it and I will take your seat!:D :evilb:

SANLEONKID 04-26-2007 06:53 PM

Originally Posted by TexomaPowerboater (Post 2107360)
Hah your left arm huh.... I'd give my left nut (well after kids of course) to be a part of a race team. I don't know anything about engines or rigging............... but do you need a good accountant?:D :D

How about an accountant with ONLY a left nut????