1. Regarding your point 1 .... explain to me how your point 3 is "constructive criticism"
2. Again, I have agreed with you on this point in the past, however, bracket racing is pretty simple (see OPA) with cats and Vs running together (also makes for great competition - see Strictly Business/Wahoo just name one)
3. So should Haggin and others quit trying? I still find their efforts as a step in the right direction (Go John Go!) Better than not tryin at all .....
4. Of course everyone wants unity ... I think they need to put a female in charge ... we are better at communication and delegation - at least some of us (ha!)
5. See OPA
6. I disagree ... kinda .. some yes ... some no ... depends on the guy
7. Again ... depends on the people
8. I have no idea who or what your talking about there .... I musta missed that thread
9. Again ... depends on the person. It can work with one person for sure but you also run the risk of a d!ck tator who tells people they cant race in his sport because he doesnt like them ... an example comes to mind on that one too
10. No worries ... Im having too much fun to quit cheerleading ... besides ... somebodys gotta do it
See ya at another race this summer?