Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   T2x??? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/157275-t2x.html)

bouyhunter 05-02-2007 05:28 PM

Originally Posted by Magicfloat (Post 2114319)
Lots of folks have tried to match wits with T2x,lets see what plays out. I have the popcorn:drink:

Better make more, this will be interesting.

1HYPER1 05-02-2007 05:28 PM

Originally Posted by T2x (Post 2113584)
Not aware that I "belittled" anybody on here........

As to my credentials

I've been a fan of boating for over two years, I've fished a couple of times, and I play a terrible game of golf.

Hope that helps you.

T2x

Damn Rich that is good if people only really new.Good one:D

T2x 05-02-2007 05:50 PM

Originally Posted by chippin it (Post 2114337)
I started with Joe sgro and Joe Latona racing fever,although jeff was in the nav slot I did manage to get in.I drove it to the races and wrenched.Same with Armed and dangerous.Navigated Instigtor with Joe and Pete for a couple of years.Also worked on RC marine a few times.My boat was owned originally by Susan Reith and throttled by Art lilly,then it went to Rich Trippolli as shockwave then Sgro as National Marine.We won last years p2 national championship,bumped to p1 for worlds 2nd out of 9,this year p1.also raced a 27 activator snacktime,a 30 activator and a 32 activator with bj maher.also went on many good boats including Starchaser.I have tried anger management but I prefer to be angry.

I always loved Fever(in fact I have called it one of the two greatest "pound for pound" offshore race boats in the history of the sport on many telecasts)....and Joe Sgro is an old and good friend, so is Pete Meyers. I knew the history of your boat...why do you think I asked about the original owners....? By the way it was called "Dragon Lady" originally..... and it was fast. When it was Shockwave, I saw it every week in the late Doug Lewis' shop, another dear friend...who is sorely missed today.......

Look if we got off on the wrong foot, I can understand that.... it happens.......

Good luck on your racing career..........

But save your passion for the race course....where it belongs.

and leave me to do what I do best......be obsolete,

and if this goes any further, I'm afraid my allergy will act up.;)

T2x

BLee 05-02-2007 06:04 PM

Originally Posted by T2x (Post 2114351)
"Dragon Lady"

T2x

One of the coolest pictures/ads was with Dragon Lady, Ohio Steel, and INXS all lined up. Anyone have that on their PC?

BTW: this is a bloodbath in here. :eek:

TOASTY 05-02-2007 06:51 PM

1 Attachment(s)
cant speak for t2x, but met the chip guys, and they are good. when they passed us they shook my boat. Ha!

Phil M 05-02-2007 07:04 PM

"Chippen it" I know Rich L. - He is a friend of mine - no matter what you have done - or where you have raced or with whom you have raced, YOU WILL N E V E R be a T2x !

Those of us that have known him, worked with him, know best !

T2x is being nice to you - Believe me he is !

GEORGE YURICK 05-02-2007 07:12 PM

T2x IS an assett to all that is performance boating....

preach on brother T2x preach on....

TOASTY 05-02-2007 07:13 PM

Originally Posted by Phil M (Post 2114434)
"Chippen it" I know Rich L. - He is a friend of mine - no matter what you have done - or where you have raced or with whom you have raced, YOU WILL N E V E R be a T2x !

Those of us that have known him, worked with him, know best !

T2x is being nice to you - Believe me he is !

...this is the same phil m who tried to sell me his brothers race boat photograph collection for $5,000 and wouldnt let me look at them....that clears things up a bit...good luck curtis, seems like your playing with some real canadians

bobkatz 05-02-2007 08:14 PM

Is Chip on my shoulder for real?

cosmic12 05-02-2007 08:17 PM

Originally Posted by bobkatz (Post 2114531)
Is Chip on my shoulder for real?

????? What happened to the guy that started this whole thing?:rolleyes: