Notices

T2x???

Old 05-02-2007, 08:39 PM
Easily Distracted
Platinum Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by bobkatz
Is Chip on my shoulder for real?

Chippin it is definitely for real .... He and his partner are tearin it up in OPA. Those boys run hard, play hard and work hard ... love watchin them run

Tx has alot of experience and knowledge for sure. However, he also seems to have a lot of bitterness towards offshore racing. I hope that the current generation of racers have more constructive things to say when they have been around as long as Tx ... negative is negative ... doesnt matter who you are
Old 05-02-2007, 09:00 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by T2x
I always loved Fever(in fact I have called it one of the two greatest "pound for pound" offshore race boats in the history of the sport on many telecasts)....and Joe Sgro is an old and good friend, so is Pete Meyers. I knew the history of your boat...why do you think I asked about the original owners....? By the way it was called "Dragon Lady" originally..... and it was fast. When it was Shockwave, I saw it every week in the late Doug Lewis' shop, another dear friend...who is sorely missed today.......

Look if we got off on the wrong foot, I can understand that.... it happens.......

Good luck on your racing career..........

But save your passion for the race course....where it belongs.

and leave me to do what I do best......be obsolete,

and if this goes any further, I'm afraid my allergy will act up.

T2x
We still love you Rich even though you didnt say hi to me at the Hot Toddy this year P.S. The Fever boat is coming back out this year.My brother gets a little hot headed
on here, but dont take it personal.
Old 05-02-2007, 09:03 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Racegirl3
Chippin it is definitely for real .... He and his partner are tearin it up in OPA. Those boys run hard, play hard and work hard ... love watchin them run
Sorry, RG -- you know I love ya, but you can be the fastest, you can be the richest, you can be the smartest or even the BEST at something... But if you are a D!CK to the people that came before you, you are just the fastest d!ck, the richest d!ck, or the smartest d!ck. You're still a d!ck. If "Chippin It" doesen't like what the elder statesman says, he should have the respect to leave him alone and pay him his due.

Tx has alot of experience and knowledge for sure. However, he also seems to have a lot of bitterness towards offshore racing. I hope that the current generation of racers have more constructive things to say when they have been around as long as Tx ... negative is negative ... doesnt matter who you are
Ahhhhhh, he's just old and crotchity. A hundred years ago he probably sounded like a cheerleader.
Old 05-02-2007, 09:13 PM
Registered

Rich in case you forgot im the dude on the right Next to Sgro
Attached Thumbnails T2x???-fever6.jpg  
Old 05-02-2007, 09:19 PM
Easily Distracted
Platinum Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by X-Rated30
Sorry, RG -- you know I love ya, but you can be the fastest, you can be the richest, you can be the smartest or even the BEST at something... But if you are a D!CK to the people that came before you, you are just the fastest d!ck, the richest d!ck, or the smartest d!ck. You're still a d!ck. If "Chippin It" doesen't like what the elder statesman says, he should have the respect to leave him alone and pay him his due.

Thats why we like DC .... hes knows hes a d!ck and never claims to be anything but a d!ck. DC was only stickin up for his brother ... another fine quality. Tx started this one with his slam to JC .... and Im bettin hes enjoyin the attention ... as well he should
Old 05-02-2007, 09:24 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

T2x has alot of experience and knowledge for sure. However, he also seems to have a lot of bitterness towards offshore racing. I hope that the current generation of racers have more constructive things to say when they have been around as long as Tx ... negative is negative ... doesnt matter who you are

X-Rated - I think she said it pretty well, and summed it up pretty well.
I'm not interested in joining the squeirmish, and have no intention of it. I'll sit on the sideline, just like I do at the races, and let them go at it. I don't want to take anything away from either T2x or Chippin.
T2x is from a different era - things were different then, it was a great time, the races now are different - it's not the same, but it's all we've got. I like that Chippin' is running in it.
It's not the same kind of racing, but, I'll take what I can get these days. But, it's not like the old days.
T2x - How many man-power did you need to run that first boat?? And what pitch were the oars???
And, yes, it's funny that the originator of this discussion has not responded.
Old 05-02-2007, 09:26 PM
Registered

We were hooked since 1979. Flash32118,me,and Chippin it
Attached Thumbnails T2x???-adiod-gringo.jpg  
Old 05-02-2007, 09:32 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

But, This is still funny.
Attached Images  
Old 05-02-2007, 09:54 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by EVILWAYS
...that makes you belittle people on here?
You say that like it's a bad thing.

Some folks are belittlement magnets. They're easy to spot.
Old 05-02-2007, 10:53 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

**** all you ******s who wants to race I'm ready land or water

Quick Reply: T2x???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.