Ol Headed to Malta instead of Pickwick

Notices

Ol Headed to Malta instead of Pickwick

Old 05-04-2007, 10:04 PM
Geronimo36
Gold Member

Received 131 Likes on 36 Posts

Originally Posted by T2x
Finally, the word "realise" is, in fact, mispelled, a mistake that I make repeatedly.
Unless you are European....they use an "S" instead of a "Z".
Old 05-04-2007, 10:06 PM
Geronimo36
Gold Member

Received 131 Likes on 36 Posts

Originally Posted by Catmando
Besides, Arabs like big studly boats just like we do.
I wouldn't want to drive an OL after an Arab sat behind the wheel..... You know they wipe there azz with their bear left hand out in the desert..
Old 05-05-2007, 12:49 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Panther
I wouldn't want to drive an OL after an Arab sat behind the wheel..... You know they wipe there azz with their bear left hand out in the desert..
Damn, that's gotta hurt using a bear hand, instead of their own bare hand.
Old 05-05-2007, 06:27 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

So, we've gone from beakers whining about OL going to play in a different sandbox leaving us to play with ourselves, to discussing various methods of wiping our a s s e s??

Oh wait, my bad, same subject.. Carry on..

Last edited by Scott B; 05-05-2007 at 06:31 AM.
Old 05-05-2007, 06:56 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 144 Likes on 84 Posts

Originally Posted by Scott B
So, we've gone from beakers whining about OL going to play in a different sandbox leaving us to play with ourselves, to discussing various methods of wiping our a s s e s??

Oh wait, my bad, same subject.. Carry on..
Old 05-05-2007, 07:30 AM
Racer
Racer

Originally Posted by Catmando
Absolutely correct. The Fiores are not stupid; they monitor the Forex market. They see the dollar falling against the Euro, and they see this economy going into the crapper, notwithstanding the fantasy-driven stock market.

Besides, Arabs like big studly boats just like we do.
You guys won't be happy till one of them drive an OL full of explosives into a building lol. And I never use a Bear hand to wipe my butt ,I use a Bunny Wabbit its much more pleasent!!
Mike Fiore for President, lets all bail on this country, everything here sucks. I'm gonna open a business selling tanks to the "jihad" and what ever else those a-holes are called, cause its financially smart. You guys are starting to make me ill. Hate Fountain, OL, Cig, Bayliner or who ever, just stop knocking our Country. Thats my morning rant, see ya's later, I've got to get my American made raceboat ready to race in America.

Louie

PS And Cat did you ever think why they can buy one and you can't? fill your shiny new rig up with fuel and see if you can guess.

Last edited by louietherigger; 05-05-2007 at 07:32 AM.
Old 05-05-2007, 09:19 AM
Registered

yeah and they like the anal sex alot too from what I've been told. Then they wipe their hands....

sounds like a perfecdt fit for OL
Old 05-05-2007, 05:34 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I called it! Those metamarine hulls are not a joke! but there was no turns in the round the island race.

1 64 Metamarine Corse Italian 100
2 88 OSG Donzi Racing Italian 80
3 81 Wettpunkt.com Austrian 60
4 90 Trident Corse Italian 50
5 97 Outerlimits Powerboats USA 0

High waves in the opening race of the Powerboat P1 World Championship may have ensured that the Round the Island Challenge speed record would not be broken but nevertheless there was no shortage of drama, excitement and spectacular action off the coast of Malta.

It was a race of attrition as the demanding conditions took their toll but no one appeared to have told Marco Pennesi, Antonio Cola and Stefano Bonanno, as Fainplast, the all-Italian Metamarine boat demonstrated the class of crew, craft and its home-built engines. They proved to be the masters of the tough conditions to build an unassailable lead around the Island to win.

Behind them an intriguing battle was emerging for second place between the 2006 World Champions, OSG Donzi and 2005 Champions, Wettpunkt.com. Whilst OSG lapped the Island more quickly, the brand new Buzzi-built Wettpunkt.com, powered by Isotta Fraschini engines, was clearly in range and started to close down the lead as the teams started the five short circuit laps that followed. Lap by lap the distance closed but not quickly enough and OSG eventually took second place with Wettpunkt.com in third and Kiton in fourth. The all-American Outerlimits Powerboats team, that had made impressive early running, was forced to retire with mechanical difficulties at the half way point.
Attached Thumbnails Ol Headed to Malta instead of Pickwick-donzi_p1_malta_2007_6.jpg   Ol Headed to Malta instead of Pickwick-donzi_p1_malta_2007_3.jpg   Ol Headed to Malta instead of Pickwick-donzi_p1_malta_2007.jpg  

Last edited by Donzi38ZR; 05-05-2007 at 08:16 PM.
Old 05-05-2007, 05:36 PM
Registered

I guess those crazy Euros are racing center consoles now
Attached Thumbnails Ol Headed to Malta instead of Pickwick-donzi_p1_malta_2007_4.jpg   Ol Headed to Malta instead of Pickwick-donzi_p1_malta_2007_2.jpg   Ol Headed to Malta instead of Pickwick-donzi_p1_malta_2007_7.jpg  

Old 05-05-2007, 05:44 PM
Registered

Mas....
Attached Thumbnails Ol Headed to Malta instead of Pickwick-donzi_p1_malta_2007_5.jpg   Ol Headed to Malta instead of Pickwick-donzi_p1_malta_2007_9.jpg   Ol Headed to Malta instead of Pickwick-donzi_p1_malta_2007_8.jpg  

Quick Reply: Ol Headed to Malta instead of Pickwick

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.