CSI Miami to feature Donzi!!! >

CSI Miami to feature Donzi!!!

Notices

CSI Miami to feature Donzi!!!

Old 05-03-2007, 12:22 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i watch the show sometimes to see if there are any boat shots. i have only seen one show that involved a boat. i thought they were in miami????
Old 05-03-2007, 12:58 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I certainly plan to watch that episode. I usually catch most CSI miami shows. Caruso is entertaining for sure. I also like to pick apart the errors in the show. One of my favorites is when they had a guy on the table with a gunshot wound to the right side of his chest, but in the flashback they show him getting shot on the left side.

I'm also amazed at how the underling CSI's are portrayed as such whining losers. I'd have fired them long ago. I'd keep Kelli since she's good - and HOT.
Old 05-03-2007, 02:21 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by yesrej
i watch the show sometimes to see if there are any boat shots. i have only seen one show that involved a boat. i thought they were in miami????
Shhh...I read that most of the show is not actually shot in Miami but LA.
Old 05-03-2007, 05:09 PM

For Sale 2005 38ZR that was used in CSI Miami she would be the black and red boat twin 525s, 75 hours and mint condition
She is a beauty. Call me at 732-477-6157
Old 05-03-2007, 05:22 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Frequency
I certainly plan to watch that episode. I usually catch most CSI miami shows. Caruso is entertaining for sure. I also like to pick apart the errors in the show. One of my favorites is when they had a guy on the table with a gunshot wound to the right side of his chest, but in the flashback they show him getting shot on the left side.

I'm also amazed at how the underling CSI's are portrayed as such whining losers. I'd have fired them long ago. I'd keep Kelli since she's good - and HOT.
The blatant mistakes have gotten to be too much for me to watch anymore. The one that really killed me was the kid who got his head lopped off while sitting on top of his car and steering with his feet. The car was an eclipse that supposedly lifted 18" on command from the bad guy and ran the kid's head into a wire at about 15mph. That was SO bad it wasn't even funny. If the car would have lifted 18" it would have looked like a 4x4, and nobody's head would get cut off by an electric cord at 15mph.

That being said, I'll probably watch the boating on this monday's show. Who wants to bet they'll make some blatantly wrong statement about the "Cigarette boat"!
Old 05-03-2007, 05:33 PM
Registered

Yeah, that one killed me too. 18" lift? I could have WALKED under that wire.
Old 05-03-2007, 10:07 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by jayhawk261
That being said, I'll probably watch the boating on this monday's show. Who wants to bet they'll make some blatantly wrong statement about the "Cigarette boat"!
I Will...how much?

Last edited by Donzi38ZR; 05-03-2007 at 10:10 PM.
Old 05-04-2007, 12:27 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Donzi38ZR
I Will...how much?
"Terms and Conditions"

"Anyone with insider information or any fore knowledge about the upcoming episode of CSI:Miami or their family are not elligible to participate in the bet or to profit from it"

There, there's the rules!
Old 05-04-2007, 12:34 AM
Registered

I can't believe I got no acknowlegement that Kelli is HOT. So, let's vote. Who's hotter? Kelli, or Boa-Vista?
Old 05-04-2007, 12:43 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Frequency
I can't believe I got no acknowlegement that Kelli is HOT. So, let's vote. Who's hotter? Kelli, or Boa-Vista?
Boa Vista Hands down!! One of the hottest on TV in my opinion!

Quick Reply: CSI Miami to feature Donzi!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.