Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Power of OSO...had buyer in 2 days for boat (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/157436-power-oso-had-buyer-2-days-boat.html)

29scarab 05-04-2007 11:54 AM

Power of OSO...had buyer in 2 days for boat

Barely had it advertised on OSO and no other boating sites. Had a buyer call me in 2 days wanting it. In less than 2 weeks the NEW owner is taking it back home with him tomorrow!! I had the boat since new for 11 years now. She's going to be missed!!!

Scott and Katy of LA are taking my whipple charged 509 Scarab back home with them.

Thanks OSO!!! Congraats to both of them!~!!

Scott is going to need some seat time considering he's jumping from A 22' FOUR Winn's to my Scarab!!!

Thanks again!

Shawn

P.S. Now to take a break for a while and then go after the Top Gun or Active Thunder

CigDaze 05-04-2007 12:01 PM

Congrats to you and the new owners! Sounds like a win-win.

Don't take too long a break now, you're going to miss it. :cool:

29scarab 05-04-2007 12:05 PM

Thanks Cig!

TexomaPowerboater 05-04-2007 12:29 PM

Show off:D :D

29scarab 05-04-2007 02:03 PM

Originally Posted by TexomaPowerboater (Post 2116709)
Show off:D :D

HEY !! I resemble that remark!! Really with the boat market as it is,,,,I would say I got real lucky,,,!!!

I'll take luck any day of the WEEK!!:D

BajaRunner 05-04-2007 02:10 PM

can you sell my boat for me? :D :D

29scarab 05-04-2007 03:52 PM

Originally Posted by BajaRunner (Post 2116790)
can you sell my boat for me? :D :D

LMAO:p :D

TexomaPowerboater 05-04-2007 04:08 PM

Got this in my spam mail. Anybody try it?

...How it Works...
EZpost is integrated with over top Boat Classified sites and 50,000 local newspaper classifieds. The exposure we provide literally "guarantees" your Boat Ad the maximum probability of reaching the right buyer for YOUR Boat. In addition to putting your photo-ad on major national Boat classified sites and newspaper classified sites in your state, we create a VirtualAd (unique web site) for your boat that is linked to each ad and listed with all major search engines, expanding the value and reach of each photo ad.

Simply put...

There is no faster way to sell your Boat.

EZpost leverages the same marketing techniques as major Boat dealers and brokers... for YOU, the individual seller.

We back our program with a no risk 180-day sales guarantee.

EZpost is 100% automated. You simply fill out 1 form, send your photos 1 time, and EZpost does the rest. Changes and updates across your mass advertising campaign are handled by EZpost at no additional cost. No cost to renew, ads run until sold. No commission.

Everywhere
the Buyer is Looking!

For more information on this opportunity to mass market your Boat... Click here

Your Photo-Ad Cross Posted on:

ChooseYourItem
SeeBoats
The Salty Dog Publication
BoatsVille Network 1,300 sites
BoatersDream
UsedBoatFinder
iBoatAds
AwesomeBoats
MotorCrafts
NetBoater
BoatNationUSA
PowerBoatListings
MyBoatRV
By-the-Sea
BoatUSClassifieds
BoatersClassified
BoatPhotoClassifieds
GoAll Boat Classifieds
The Sportyfieds
AutoExplosion
ePages
BoatBoss
SellThatBoat
UsedYachtWorld

PLUS
50,000 Local Newspaper Classifieds

Mass Advertising that Works

GET STARTED TODAY!...

1. Send up to 10 pictures to [email protected]

2. Complete the Boat sign-up form

or

Give us a call and tell us where your ad is located and we'll pull the photos from there and complete our form for you.

Toll Free 877-884-3720.

29scarab 05-07-2007 07:18 AM

Wife sent a pic of the boat leaving the house. It was a sad day but a good day!!

Now its time to move onto the next toy!!!:D

THEJOKER 05-07-2007 08:42 AM

Originally Posted by TexomaPowerboater (Post 2116879)
Got this in my spam mail. Anybody try it?

...How it Works...
EZpost is integrated with over top Boat Classified sites and 50,000 local newspaper classifieds. The exposure we provide literally "guarantees" your Boat Ad the maximum probability of reaching the right buyer for YOUR Boat. In addition to putting your photo-ad on major national Boat classified sites and newspaper classified sites in your state, we create a VirtualAd (unique web site) for your boat that is linked to each ad and listed with all major search engines, expanding the value and reach of each photo ad.

Simply put...

There is no faster way to sell your Boat.

EZpost leverages the same marketing techniques as major Boat dealers and brokers... for YOU, the individual seller.

We back our program with a no risk 180-day sales guarantee.

EZpost is 100% automated. You simply fill out 1 form, send your photos 1 time, and EZpost does the rest. Changes and updates across your mass advertising campaign are handled by EZpost at no additional cost. No cost to renew, ads run until sold. No commission.

Everywhere
the Buyer is Looking!

For more information on this opportunity to mass market your Boat... Click here

Your Photo-Ad Cross Posted on:

ChooseYourItem
SeeBoats
The Salty Dog Publication
BoatsVille Network 1,300 sites
BoatersDream
UsedBoatFinder
iBoatAds
AwesomeBoats
MotorCrafts
NetBoater
BoatNationUSA
PowerBoatListings
MyBoatRV
By-the-Sea
BoatUSClassifieds
BoatersClassified
BoatPhotoClassifieds
GoAll Boat Classifieds
The Sportyfieds
AutoExplosion
ePages
BoatBoss
SellThatBoat
UsedYachtWorld

PLUS
50,000 Local Newspaper Classifieds

Mass Advertising that Works

GET STARTED TODAY!...

1. Send up to 10 pictures to [email protected]

2. Complete the Boat sign-up form

or

Give us a call and tell us where your ad is located and we'll pull the photos from there and complete our form for you.

Toll Free 877-884-3720.

I don't see OSO listed on here. I'd say stick w/ OSO and nothing get's out to the boating public like this place.