Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Hawaiian Tropic Girls Attend  Boyne Thunder!!!! >

Hawaiian Tropic Girls Attend Boyne Thunder!!!!

Notices

Old 04-28-2007, 10:56 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The Hawaiian Tropic girls will be attending and socializing at the Boyne Thunder Poker Run!! July 20 & 21.
www.boynethunder.com

Come enjoy the awesome scenery (girls and nature).

Take part in the Poker Run, mingle with the girls.. all while contributing to a great Charity!

100% of the profits raised will go directly to Camp Quality (kids with cancer)!!!

There will be a new course this year. The course will take you from Boyne City, Michigan thru Charlevoix to pick up your first card at Beaver Island. You then will proceed to Harbor Springs and on to Petoskey, stopping at Bay Harbor for lunch. After lunch returning thru Charlevoix to Boyne City.

The event kicks off on Friday evening with an elegant dinner event. This event will be a first class event complete with ice sculptures as well as four award winning chefs from Bay Harbor who will be preparing delectable food. Entertainment for Friday evening will be Jerry Sprague .
http://www.jerrysprague.com

Saturday Lunch will be at the beautiful Bay Harbor! Some of Michigan's best scenery! Saturday evening there will be a cocktail party featuring David Cisco. http://www.davidcisco.com
Saturday's party will be something you will never forget. The Hawaiian Tropic girls will be there to kick off an authentic Hawaiian Luau for all to enjoy! Entertainment will be provided by Rootstand.
http://www.rootstand.com

Which will get more attention the babes or the boats?

Will the babes and boats be enough to get Steve (OSO) to bring his cig?
Attached Thumbnails Hawaiian Tropic Girls Attend  Boyne Thunder!!!!-boynethunder.jpg   Hawaiian Tropic Girls Attend  Boyne Thunder!!!!-boynethunder3.jpg   Hawaiian Tropic Girls Attend  Boyne Thunder!!!!-boynethunder5.jpg  

Old 04-28-2007, 11:06 PM
Registered

I remember those rock cliffs and palm trees, isn't that around Empire? Just North of Point Betsy? It also looks a little like the Northport, Suttons Bay area.
Old 04-29-2007, 12:03 PM

Mitch, you are very observant but you didn't comment on the Zodiac that the girls just got off of, or is that yours and you don't wife to notice? I'll be busy giving the Camp Quality kids rides so I hope I can find some volunteers to give the Hawaiian Tropic girls a ride
Old 05-01-2007, 07:35 AM

ttt
Old 05-01-2007, 10:22 AM
Registered

Do they know how cold it is in Northern Michigan in July? Will they be wearing fur thongs?
seriously if they need ride on the run and will wear smilepetoskey pasties i can hook them up.
Old 05-01-2007, 06:33 PM
Registered

my names at the top of the list for givin rides! does my boat have to leave the dock though?
i LOVE the new route this year! northport was just too much for me (and others). can't wait...sounds like it'll be bigger and better then any previous year! Scott- u runnin this year again? what about Traci?
Old 05-01-2007, 07:11 PM
Registered

Wife??? No, I just didn't want to brag. I will do my best to be there so they can feel at home on the Zodiac It sure would be nice to have them that close to me, it is pretty hard to hide on that boat. Plus the bouncy ride will make for some good mamories for the spank vault.
Old 05-01-2007, 10:23 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 53 Likes on 30 Posts

Gotta love those Hawaiian Tropic models!
Attached Thumbnails Hawaiian Tropic Girls Attend  Boyne Thunder!!!!-models-2-.jpg  
Old 05-02-2007, 12:57 AM
OSO OG
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I think OSO Ft. Lauderdale chapter will have to look into this run
Old 05-02-2007, 09:13 PM

Originally Posted by Freeryd
my names at the top of the list for givin rides! does my boat have to leave the dock though?
i LOVE the new route this year! northport was just too much for me (and others). can't wait...sounds like it'll be bigger and better then any previous year! Scott- u runnin this year again? what about Traci?
Hey Bill, Scott is registered but Traci hasn't yet, I think he must have heard we convinced the girls that Baja's are better then Nor-Tech's

Quick Reply: Hawaiian Tropic Girls Attend Boyne Thunder!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.