Notices

Ft Myers Poker Run pix

Old 05-06-2007, 11:30 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Jay great pictures. We just got home and thanks to Bob had a great time on our first ever FL poker run. The water was very calm and just about everyone finished, the fleet was not the largest but it was an impessive showing with lots of Cats and some of the most exoctic ones including, Ginos Mercedes MTI and Tron driving his buddy from Norway's turbine NorTech, Aqua Doll. Gino came through with his promise and gave Ian and I a ride on the Annilator and we saw 138 on the GPS as we did a fly by our hotel on Ft Myer's beach. Thanks Gino and Larry.

Bob, Ian and I saw you from our room on the ICW, we waited for you to make the turn hoping you'd give us a fly by, you sounded great at 9 floors up and most of they people in the pool stood up to catch a glance of an orange streak We drove to Tin City for lunch and wound up seeing Dave in the Baja cruise up the river. I think this was a birthday Ian will not forget
Old 05-07-2007, 06:51 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Great pics thanks!!!
Old 05-07-2007, 10:45 AM
Joe
Offshore Cowboy
Platinum Member

Received 28 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by jayboat
cowboys

Really, a beautiful cig.
Thanks for taking the pics.... Cowboy was running grrrreat, as was nearly everyone else! Great run, great hotel, great people.... Well, except for Stu (who apparently got lost on the helicopter and couldn't find us to video!! LOL).... haha.

Looking forward to seeing everyone at the next one!

Joe
Old 05-07-2007, 10:47 AM
Joe
Offshore Cowboy
Platinum Member

Received 28 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by Bobthebuilder
Thanks Jay,

Great pics again. Also nice you could join us for lunch at South Seas Plantation.
The run was a blast. Weather was absolutely perfect. Pink Shell was first class as the host hotel. Salty Sam's Marina with their new docks and restaurants and bars another great fascility.
37 boats showed up. Should have been more but was a nice group. Thank you PRA !
Bob
Bob,

Enjoyed meeting you. Thanks for not running off and leaving us in the dust this month (ie: Sarasota.... ). I still think you should have won "most unique" engine room! !

Joe
Old 05-07-2007, 01:52 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 121 Likes on 21 Posts

Originally Posted by Joe
Bob,

Enjoyed meeting you. Thanks for not running off and leaving us in the dust this month (ie: Sarasota.... ). I still think you should have won "most unique" engine room! !

Joe

Ha, good stuff Joe. We like the big water but it's hard to beat what we had to enjoy Saturday.

I did not qualify for best engine comp as we won that once when the boat was new. LOL Lots of extra space in there with just two. I was out testing props well after dark Friday night trying to get something that would work with that twin settup.
Tomorrow the boat will not have any motors as they are getting all re built. Then we start all over again.
Bob
Old 05-07-2007, 02:42 PM
Mindi

Thank for the Pic's, what a collection of outstanding boats!

Special thanks to Gene Weeks of Donzi for the great ride in the Factory 39, most comfortable high speed ride I have ever had!

Great to see everyone, and put some faces to the OSO names, and glad Donna & Ian had a good time. Saw you go by the Pink Shell in Gino's MTI, bet you had a big smile on your faces!

Thanks to all of the PRA staff, I know you all worked long and hard to put on such a great weekend!
See you all soon. M
Old 05-07-2007, 07:50 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Joe
Thanks for taking the pics.... Cowboy was running grrrreat, as was nearly everyone else! Great run, great hotel, great people.... Well, except for Stu (who apparently got lost on the helicopter and couldn't find us to video!! LOL).... haha.

Looking forward to seeing everyone at the next one!

Joe
Hey Joe - What do you expect when u have a blue boat on blue water - LOL (Also did i mention I have a black and white viewfinder!!!!!!)
Old 05-07-2007, 07:54 PM
Registered

On behalf of PRA - Thanks to all of you for being there - without you all it would be a waste of time - some pics are up on PRA website - more will be there tomorrow.
It's hard posting pics at 75mph on the I-95 LOL
Hope to see some of you at Alexandria Bay June 22nd
Old 05-08-2007, 08:05 AM
Registered

Here are a few. Our crew may have been a good crew but not the best phtographers.
Attached Thumbnails Ft Myers Poker Run pix-picture-174-1.jpg   Ft Myers Poker Run pix-picture-173-1.jpg   Ft Myers Poker Run pix-picture-172-1.jpg  

Old 05-08-2007, 08:07 AM
Registered

The Pirate passing out cards at Gasparilla.
Attached Thumbnails Ft Myers Poker Run pix-picture-169-1.jpg   Ft Myers Poker Run pix-picture-168-1.jpg   Ft Myers Poker Run pix-picture-166-1.jpg  

Quick Reply: Ft Myers Poker Run pix

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.