Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Outerlimits doing good in P1 (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/157562-outerlimits-doing-good-p1.html)

Donzi38ZR 05-07-2007 01:07 PM

Originally Posted by Downtown42 (Post 2119234)
If they can't win (consistently) here in the good 'ole USA, might as well pack up and try again. Nice to see the the dollars being pi$$ed away in another country.

What is this animosity and hate you have towards OL all about...:confused:

I mean really where does it come from?
why are you so sour and bitter?
Do you need a hug from Fiore?

Did an OL owner steal your wife or girlfriend?
Piss in your cherrios?
Wash you down on a poker run?

Do you honestly know how dumb you look comparing an Beak boat to the quality of an OL ? C'on man... your beak boat is one tier above a Baja...give it a rest already....

Shore Thing 05-07-2007 01:35 PM

I gotta agree here. I look on that website and I see a bunch of teams from Italy, austria, Great Brittain, etc.

Then I see one team from USA. Put aside your petty chevy vs. ford attitude and look at it like USA vs. Europe.

I know who i'm rooting for.

I commend those guys for having the guts to go over there and take a shot at the Europeans. That is a BIG risk their taking on both financially and with their egos. I have zero ties to OL, but I'm 100% behind them in this.

Downtown42 05-07-2007 01:48 PM

Originally Posted by Donzi38ZR (Post 2119318)
Do you honestly know how dumb you look comparing an Beak boat to the quality of an OL ? C'on man... your beak boat is one tier above a Baja...give it a rest already....

and what do you run? :rolleyes:

Donzi38ZR 05-07-2007 01:58 PM

Originally Posted by Downtown42 (Post 2119371)
and what do you run? :rolleyes:

Way... to avoid the question of your bitterness and lack of class.

& to answer your question...something I'd be willing to put it's pink slip up against yours any day, any water big boy :eek:

Downtown42 05-07-2007 02:07 PM

that's funny.

And, what do you run?

Donzi38ZR 05-07-2007 02:16 PM

Tought so....

We are all about throwing this "Worlds Fastest V-bottom Bottom" and we are the best, latest, greatest until someone calls your bluff :eek:

MikeyFIN 05-07-2007 02:54 PM

Is Wettpunkt still equipped with Isotta Fraschini diesels?

Donzi38ZR 05-07-2007 03:02 PM

Originally Posted by MikeyFIN (Post 2119481)
Is Wettpunkt still equipped with Isotta Fraschini diesels?

Yes, They are... and they are fast and seem alittle more relieable than in the past.

animalhouse 05-07-2007 03:16 PM

Good Job Mike & Joe. From the looks of the phot gallery on the UIM website, there are some candidates for some Big Air photo's.

Congrats to Jason and Jay for wrenching through the night to get that water pump fixed.

SHARKEY-IMAGES 05-07-2007 03:36 PM

Originally Posted by animalhouse (Post 2119508)
Good Job Mike & Joe. From the looks of the phot gallery on the UIM website, there are some candidates for some Big Air photo's.

Congrats to Jason and Jay for wrenching through the night to get that water pump fixed.

They are linked up right here: Photo Gallery Links :drink: