Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   How Oso Makes A Differance (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/157763-how-oso-makes-differance.html)

open87 05-08-2007 06:32 PM

How Oso Makes A Differance

1 Attachment(s)
a while back there was a thread asking for donations to help a family....

in all of the years i have been on OSO we have donated every time a OSO brother/sister asked - "THE OSO FAMILY" to help...

some do.....some don't... well , we do , and always will continue to do so...

i got a lettter today in the mail....thought i would share it with the true "OSO FAMILY".... we never ask for thanks ,or a pat on the back... this family took the time to write this so we thought to share it with "THE FAMILY"...

people always say "if i won the powerball i would....."

well....i would help children...no child should not be able to be a kid....

we are currently having a share of tough times with our little one...

but our problems are much easier than there's...

god bless this family with a future of wonderfull , joyfull life....

eric , trudy , and lindsey

DollaBill 05-08-2007 06:36 PM

can't read it :(. U know how I feel about OSO...

Zudnic 05-08-2007 06:46 PM

Originally Posted by F-N-iGuy.com (Post 2121046)
can't read it :(. U know how I feel about OSO...

When you open it if your using Explorer as a browser place mouse cursor over the letter and left click should make bigger.........

I've decided from this day forward I will send in a min. of a $100.00 to these cause's......

docmanrich37 05-08-2007 09:34 PM

Eric I'm in Diamondhead for a couple weeks and stopping by Marks to see motor progress soon so give me a call or email me.Strip is going to buy my beer while i'm down here but he doesn't know it yet.:drink:

THEJOKER 05-08-2007 10:07 PM

I also got a letter and a nice framed appreciation deal. I will be helping this family again. They are terrific and need our help!

LubeJobs42 05-08-2007 10:08 PM

Originally Posted by open72 (Post 2121042)
a while back there was a thread asking for donations to help a family....

in all of the years i have been on OSO we have donated every time a OSO brother/sister asked - "THE OSO FAMILY" to help...

some do.....some don't... well , we do , and always will continue to do so...

i got a lettter today in the mail....thought i would share it with the true "OSO FAMILY".... we never ask for thanks ,or a pat on the back... this family took the time to write this so we thought to share it with "THE FAMILY"...

people always say "if i won the powerball i would....."

well....i would help children...no child should not be able to be a kid....

we are currently having a share of tough times with our little one...

but our problems are much easier than there's...

god bless this family with a future of wonderfull , joyfull life....

eric , trudy , and lindsey

Thanks for sharing that letter!

boss252 05-09-2007 08:06 AM

Very nice letter. Thanks for sharing. The OSO family are top notch. I proud to be apart of OSO.

Jassman 05-09-2007 08:27 AM

Originally Posted by docmanrich37 (Post 2121353)
Eric I'm in Diamondhead for a couple weeks and stopping by Marks to see motor progress soon so give me a call or email me.Strip is going to buy my beer while i'm down here but he doesn't know it yet.:drink:

BTW..Where you staying at:rolleyes: :drink: I think we all should go out for a drink, or catch some dinner at Steamers for some Oysters, King Crab and some Royal Red's (shrimp).. I also recieved a letter yesterday from this family, very touching, I feel for the children along with their parents. I, like Eric, did not expect anything, but it sure makes meel feel good that we could help out. The Children are doing better, and that's all that matters. Glad to be a part of OSO.:cool: Jeff