Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   just wanted to let you guys know (Chopper Nation) (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/157958-just-wanted-let-you-guys-know-chopper-nation.html)

lowblue320 05-10-2007 06:26 PM

just wanted to let you guys know (Chopper Nation)

I recently purchased a chopper from Chopper Nation after I read about them here and saw them at the pokerruns. I would like to let you guys know that they are great people to work with, there service is great, and ALWAYS willing to help and accomodate you in any way,the finish is increditable I compared them to others in the market and they are second to non. I feel that it was my duty to let you guys know, being that I heard it here first (Gino Lubejobs) how great (Victor/Armindo) are. They stand behind there product 110%....The reason for this is becuase I feel that when a business goes above and beyond,having a great product,standing behind ther product and give great service our fellow Osor's should know.

Remember we are stick up for each other when ever theres a problem and are quick to bash, we should also recognize when someone has done good.........

Andy,

jackie.fpc 05-10-2007 06:45 PM

That's really nice to hear!

Scott B 05-10-2007 07:34 PM

Fuddruckers, Thurs night??? They usually have a good showing here.. Heading out after Need for Speed is over...

LubeJobs42 05-10-2007 08:37 PM

Originally Posted by lowblue320 (Post 2123800)
I recently purchased a chopper from Chopper Nation after I read about them here and saw them at the pokerruns. I would like to let you guys know that they are great people to work with, there service is great, and ALWAYS willing to help and accomodate you in any way,the finish is increditable I compared them to others in the market and they are second to non. I feel that it was my duty to let you guys know, being that I heard it here first (Gino Lubejobs) how great (Victor/Armindo) are. They stand behind there product 110%....The reason for this is becuase I feel that when a business goes above and beyond,having a great product,standing behind ther product and give great service our fellow Osor's should know.

Remember we are stick up for each other when ever theres a problem and are quick to bash, we should also recognize when someone has done good.........

Andy,

Andy, Good luck with your bike, it's beautiful! Victor is a great guy, I've known him for years. Armindo is also a standup guy. I talked Victor into getting involved in the poker runs to promote his bikes. He just built one for George to match his 36 Nortech and it looks incredible. Victor has been jerked around a few times by some of the Poker run members. We all know the attitudes some guys with money have. The thing you need to know with Victor is he very fair but also is cut and dry. He prices his bikes extremely fair. He dosen't inflate the price to be able to negotiate $5k off the price. His price is his price. If you've ever looked at buying a custom bike, you will realize these bikes are the best deal you will find anywhere!!!

lowblue320 05-11-2007 09:22 AM

He just built one for George to match his 36 Nortech and it looks incredible.

I saw it just a couple days ago and looks increditable, also your bike(car,truck,both boats, etc ) looks increditable.........

also you are right hes fair and has a hell of a price.....you cant go wrong with Chopper Nation........I compared to many....

lowblue320 05-23-2007 01:15 PM

just wanted to bring it up one more time so if someone missed becuase its well decerved...Thanx Chopper Nation