Heading Down To Lake Murray

Notices

Heading Down To Lake Murray

Old 05-18-2007, 08:31 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by mtgbiker
I miss Port Jefferson. Used to go there on a Friday or Sat night to walk the docks, drink at Danford's and Chandler's and Cruz main street in the 65'GT Mustang. Ah, the good old days!

AHHH Chandlers my ole watering hole. By chance you go back in time when Tuey's and the Mad Hatter was around ?
Old 05-18-2007, 10:55 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by cig1988
AHHH Chandlers my ole watering hole. By chance you go back in time when Tuey's and the Mad Hatter was around ?
OMG...your killin me. The Hatter on Rt 347 next door to the movie theater. Now you know I tellin the truth about being from L.I. !! j/k. I didn't go to Tueys much. What about Smith's Point and going to the "Bordy Barn" in the Hampton's? Same time warp......
Dan
Old 05-19-2007, 03:02 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Dan
LOL I think we may be in the same time warp. Was at Hatter the same night "Saturday Night Fever" opened. A line of people a mile long waiting to get into the movie. So happened Twisted Sister was playing and you can hear them clear as day from the outside bar. They were up on stage busting on the people waiting in line, smashing disco albums with sledge hammers, ranking on John Travolta, Gloria Gaynor and the rest of the disco diks. Way too funny!
We always went to Smiths Pt. Boardy Barn and you forgot the best one....OBI East.
Not to mention the drag races at Westmeadow and Cedar beach. Which I still have my 1st car a 1965 442.
Stan
Old 05-19-2007, 06:33 AM
Registered

Stan,
Ever go to the St.James Pub? I grew up in The Village of Head of the Harbor near Stony Brook and St.James part of SMITHTOWN.

How about Rt231 in Deer Park OR Westhampton Dragway? Where does everyone go with the Muscle Cars to hang out or street race these days?

When are you coming down and for how long?
Dan
Old 05-19-2007, 06:37 AM
Registered

The plans are final and can't wait. I'll be leaving this sand bar with the Bullet on June 7th till the 18th. We have a rental reserved in Prosperity on the lake with a dock. Would be a pleasure to meet up with the Murray gang.
Stan
Disregard my last question.
Check your email/PM. Left you my contact info.
Dan
Old 05-20-2007, 03:27 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by mtgbiker
Stan,
Ever go to the St.James Pub? I grew up in The Village of Head of the Harbor near Stony Brook and St.James part of SMITHTOWN.

How about Rt231 in Deer Park OR Westhampton Dragway? Where does everyone go with the Muscle Cars to hang out or street race these days?

When are you coming down and for how long?
Dan
Haven't been on Deer Park Ave in a year of Sunday's. It's more with for the import crowds nowadays. They closed up Westhampton just like National Speedway because of development. Usually everyone hangs out @ Bald Hill but its sort of a "show" with nothing like DP Ave years ago.
Sent ya an email.
Old 06-07-2007, 12:49 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Out the door heading that way. Hopefully nothing will break & be there this afyternon.
Old 06-07-2007, 05:00 AM
Charter Member #928
Charter Member

Call me. 803-932-4600.
Old 06-08-2007, 06:51 PM
Registered

Out the door heading that way. Hopefully nothing will break & be there this afyternon.
Stan,
Call me when you get a chance. Hope you made it here safely!
803-309-8570.
BTW,
I never got your digits!
I guess I can send out a search party to look for you at the "Rusty Anchor" or "Dockside" !
Dan
Old 06-20-2007, 05:34 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by wigginout
Call me. 803-932-4600.
Hey Ken

Was a pleasure finally meeting up with you. We had a blast and looking foward to our next visit. Today I'm listing the property and bidding on a weekender close by the Bull Creek/Holland Marina with big H2O. Not to mention the 30X40 barn that just so happens to be there.

Quick Reply: Heading Down To Lake Murray

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.