Notices

Fred @ Trick Marine??

Old 05-19-2007, 10:07 AM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by t500hps
So orders placed in Nov, messed up with 3 shipments that had to be returned, and then gave up for another vendor in March is the busy season too?
I really like talking to Fred......I just can't count on them to do what they say.
I have had the same problems...first time in 2004 ordered bezels, pop up bow light, pop up cleat, got wrong color bezels, no template for bow light or backing plate for cleat but he corrected it with 1 phone call. Ordered CMI Etops in March 06...horrible experience resolved after 4 mos and several heated conversations. Several other orders placed with no issues then another problem order in Oct 06 that took until Jan 07 to fix, last straw was a pair of water pickups that were said to be shipped by James but never received! I was then told that the package must have been lost by Fed Ex but he would not give me a tracking number and said they had no more in stock then so I placed and order from another small company the next week and paid next day air to get them...when I got them they were shipped from TRICK MARINE! That was the end of my business relationship with them, For the most part Fred is a nice guy and and I will be cordial with him no more business dealings after having issues with about half of my orders, I have never had a problem with CP, Eddie Marine or Speed & Custom Marine. I hate that other people are having problems but am relieved to know I am not the only one. Hopefully Fred will get things straight in the future...best of luck to him.
Old 05-19-2007, 10:23 AM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

i've purchased numerous things from him, prices were always the best as was service...never an issue. i hope all is ok with him...very strange how he hasnt responded to this thread ?
Old 05-19-2007, 10:27 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i hope all is ok with him...very strange how he hasnt responded to this thread ?[/QUOTE]

i was thinking the same thing.
Old 05-19-2007, 01:19 PM
Registered

Talked to Fred thursday,he is fine just VERY BUSSY !Unfortunatly he now does not have the time to talk to Everyone personally.All he does is WORK, hell he moved to the beach and does not have a boat right now! Hopefully people can be patient if not I guess buy from someone else.
Old 05-19-2007, 04:12 PM
Registered

the few parts I ordered with trick marine was an awsome experience and grteat service.
Old 05-19-2007, 04:23 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Phantom1
Let's see..............in the last five months Fred has lost a son in a car accident,
OMG - I must have missed this terrible news! Fred, my prayers go out to you, what a horrific thing to happen!
Old 06-02-2007, 11:14 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

He is the man....good prices and does what he says....he has had much going on in the last few months....just call him...he will make it right....Chip........
Old 06-18-2007, 05:48 AM
Registered

Hmm, still waiting for those three lifeline jackets that were in that same order as Manges first one.

It's been 2.5 months now... Trick has even sent new orders since then, but what happened to the lifevests???
Old 06-18-2007, 09:07 AM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 2 Posts

I believe that Trick Marine has a cult following and that when there are issues, people are afraid to post about it fearing the wrath of the cult!
Old 06-18-2007, 12:13 PM
Charter Member#1545
Charter Member

Originally Posted by Love Machine
I believe that Trick Marine has a cult following and that when there are issues, people are afraid to post about it fearing the wrath of the cult!
No bash, but I don't really think that is true. I don't see any Members bashing one another regarding these issues, only stating facts regarding their experiences with Fred and Trick Marine.

BTW, I guess you could call me one of the CULT MEMEBERS, LOL. I have received extremely quick and professional service from Trick Marine.

Sam

Quick Reply: Fred @ Trick Marine??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.