Notices

Fred @ Trick Marine??

Old 05-16-2007, 05:18 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Fred @ Trick Marine??

Does someone knows were Fred are? Been trying to contact him for 1 week with out result..
45 days of waiting for some stuff...

Please Fred, call me 0046 708 71 04 05
(look at your fax)

Thanks

Mange
Old 05-16-2007, 06:16 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Mange
Does someone knows were Fred are? Been trying to contact him for 1 week with out result..
45 days of waiting for some stuff...

Please Fred, call me 0046 708 71 04 05
(look at your fax)

Thanks

Mange
I've also been waiting for 2 items to complete a $1300 order. My order was also placed 40+ days ago also. I've called Trick no less than 10 times regarding the order. Very frustrating........if I ran my business that way there's no way I could afford a boat for a toy.....or anything else for that matter! One of the guages that I did receive has a nick in the outer rim which under normal circumstances I would send back but I'm afraid I won't see a new one till who knows when! So much for getting my dash redone before Memorial weekend!
Old 05-16-2007, 06:38 PM
Registered

Received 123 Likes on 56 Posts

I don't think Fred wants it to be this way. He seems to be a good guy. I know first hand how a small business can tail spin. Especially if the employees stink.I'm sure he will make it right. Unfortunatelly that doesn't take the sting out of my boat building plans either
I also have been waiting.

Last edited by tomcei; 05-16-2007 at 06:51 PM.
Old 05-16-2007, 07:11 PM

HONEST=FRED=GENTLEMAN!
otto
Old 05-16-2007, 07:16 PM
Are we having fun, yet?
Charter Member

In Fred's defence, I can say that he will make good your orders. I have made several purchases with him. Only once, there was an issue. Yes, it took some time to get it resolved, but I feel that there was a communication breakdown within his staff. After I talked directly to Fred, the issue was taken care of in a speedy, professional manner. my .02 worth
Old 05-16-2007, 07:17 PM
Registered

Received 341 Likes on 119 Posts

My experiences ordering from Fred have always been first rate. His is a distributor so maybe his supplier for that particular item is dropping the ball. If that's the case there is only so much he can do.
Old 05-16-2007, 07:33 PM
Registered

I second that ...fred is solid, very good, your situation sucks, but Fred will defiantely come thru... good luck!
Old 05-16-2007, 07:47 PM
Registered

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by 36spectre
HONEST=FRED=GENTLEMAN!
otto
Fred=a good person also
how true, don't for get fred moved so there might be a little slow on some stuff. and he will get back to you. on some parts there 3rd party os if the manf is held up fred would be held up.we are lucky fred came along to sell it brought prices back to where they should be
Old 05-16-2007, 09:07 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by AIR TIME
Fred=a good person also
how true, don't for get fred moved so there might be a little slow on some stuff. and he will get back to you. on some parts there 3rd party os if the manf is held up fred would be held up.we are lucky fred came along to sell it brought prices back to where they should be
No doubt Fred is knowledgeable and very personable. He seems more interested in selling you what you really need than just making a sale - and I greatly appreciate that. Still that's no excuse for 5-6 phone calls leaving messages before a return call..........I'm patient and easy to get along with....as a consumer I just want to know where I stand. I too run my own business so I've been trying to give him the benefit of doubt that my customers don't always give me (even though I rarely leave myself open to that susceptability).
Old 05-16-2007, 09:19 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by Brent Medley
No doubt Fred is knowledgeable and very personable. He seems more interested in selling you what you really need than just making a sale - and I greatly appreciate that. Still that's no excuse for 5-6 phone calls leaving messages before a return call..........I'm patient and easy to get along with....as a consumer I just want to know where I stand. I too run my own business so I've been trying to give him the benefit of doubt that my customers don't always give me (even though I rarely leave myself open to that susceptability).
I am sorry that you having problem but my experinence was completely different. I called Fred this morning for the very first time and he was on the phone but returned my phone call within 15 mins later. He was very helpful and answered all my questions. I will definitely buy more from him.

Quick Reply: Fred @ Trick Marine??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.