Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
KIDSTUF to break endurance record SF to LB >

KIDSTUF to break endurance record SF to LB

Notices

KIDSTUF to break endurance record SF to LB

Old 01-12-2002, 06:45 PM
WHIPLASH RACING

Thumbs up

Good luck with the Record setting attempt. Please post more details as it unfolds. Would love to here the time it took an average speeds. This record thing is really kool in its own way. Too bad everytime you felt like or wanted to brake a record you needed alot of $$$s to do it. Glad someone is LUCKY. Sorry for thinking this boat was torn up in Keywest this year. I know there was a 36 that rolled or stuffed and had hatches and canopies torn up pretty bad. I do believe they got it back together to run it until the dam hurricane got there. Does anyone remember the boat that had the rollover or stuff?

Old 01-12-2002, 08:41 PM
a711

Ryan:

I don' know how your going to get a life.... maybe someone will just jump up and give you one because you will certainly never earn one, and you have already admitted you can't afford to buy one even if someone were willing to sell you one which, after learning about you, they most certainly wouldn't.

Congradulations on taking 3 days to make enough calls around to find out partially correct information about a few items that mean nothing anyway, even though all fo the information you printed was available by looking at the graphics on the boat or the truck....

Once again, your reporting is multiply flawed, I don't have the time this evening to correct it all, and at this point, I am caring less and less about keeping your BS straight. The great thing is that with every post you make a post with your fabricated information other people on this board who actually DO know something (unlike you) are also beginning to correct your make-it-up as you go rambelings becaue they are growing tired of your crap as well.

Even if every lie and incorrect piece of information you seem to be obsessed with publishing about me in this public forum were correct, (which is isn't even close), everthing anyone would want know about the author (YOU) and your level of stupidity is contained in this one single thing...

There is no bigger moron/wannabe in the world than someone who takes out a PLEASURE boat full of innocent people who apparently trust the operator, trying to be a "big time racer" with no-one to race, and promplty rolls the boat, injuring thier passsanges and themself, and that is the most notable thing you have ever done in boat Ryan, that's your big "event" that has made it into the history books.

This is your real life Ryan, this is the behavior and descision making process of you, the "big time critic" who is spending a lot of his time trying to assisinate my character...

I'm growing tire of this, like I said, see if you can con someone into giving you a life, that's the only way you will every get one....

Good luck to you in your pitiful little world of stupidity and anger..... try not to kill anyone showing off your "skill behind the throttles" of your pleasureboat anytime soon, people who don't know about you deserve at least a warning.

It is incredible how the people with the biggest mouths (like you Ryan) always seem to accomplish the fewest things...

P.S... "I didn't understand how to trim the drives....".... that's a good one Ryan !,

GR

[ 01-12-2002: Message edited by: highbidder ]

Old 01-12-2002, 10:19 PM
Mike J

Come on Guys, ...The topic is
A Record attempt from San Francisco to Long Beach........
Along that topic heres a trivia
Question:What BoatBuilder'Hull' holds the record from San Francisco to Marina Del Ray set
by Bob Nordskog & Bob Teague.
Mike J.

Old 01-12-2002, 11:40 PM
Racer
Racer

Received 31 Likes on 19 Posts
Lightbulb

Cigarette or Scarab?
Old 01-13-2002, 12:18 AM
www.weismann.net
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I see the war in afgoffshore is still going.
Mike J. I thought that was unnoficial.
I heard that you were going to do some work on kidstuf next week. Some glass work?
I talked to Scot today and he e-mailed the notes from the meeting. We were talking about having an end of the run party in LB harbor. Hopefully we can get sponsorship from a cab co...
I will post more info tomorrow.
pat W
Old 01-13-2002, 01:27 AM
a711

Mike J:

I'm guessing a yellow 42 FOUNTAIN #75

GR

Old 01-13-2002, 09:25 PM
www.weismann.net
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
It looks like the party will be at the Yardhouse in Long Beach. They are making some mods so they don't have to stop and refuel.
As I get info I will keep you up to date.
pat W
Old 01-14-2002, 01:12 AM
Registered

Received 3,020 Likes on 987 Posts
Pat

check my reply on the ettore thread. I can get a few boats together for the ventura county area (from North of Ventura harbor down to county line. Also can get someone out of Marina del rey area or Redondo area. Gary looks to have LongBeach area covered. Let me know.

Tank
Old 01-14-2002, 10:04 PM
Charter Member #394
Charter Member

Received 36 Likes on 17 Posts
It's not the Fountain, either Cougar or Cigarette holds the record now driven by Bob Nordskog. Crawled all over the thing, just too long ago...
Old 01-14-2002, 11:16 PM
Enjoy the show
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I thought that old 39 Cig with the funny deck still held that record. Wasn't that the CAM boat?

Quick Reply: KIDSTUF to break endurance record SF to LB

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.