Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   WELL THAT WAS FREAKING INTERESTING (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/15856-well-freaking-interesting.html)

packinair 01-10-2002 03:33 AM

WELL THAT WAS FREAKING INTERESTING

HERE IS A SUM OF MY WEEK, WENT TO KEY WEST, GOT HOME MY KING SIZE WATERBED WAS DRAINED ON THE HARDWOOD FLOORS, I HAVE A TON OF FUNKY SMELLS IN MY HOUSE NOW. THEN...... AND THENNNN.....HERE IS THE BEST AND THE REASON I AM HERE @330AM. AS I AM ENJOYING MY SLUMBER THAT STARTED AROUND 12:15 I HEAR SOMEONE BEATING THE HELL OUT OF MY FRONT DOOR AROUND 2AM ISH. SO I JUMP OUT OF BED IN MY BOXERS, GRAB MY BUDDIES (SMITH AND HIS BROTHER WESSON) AND GO TO THE DOOR, JUST AS I AM ABOUT TO OPEN THE DOOR MY NEXTELL RINGS. IT'S THE MICHIGAN STATE POLICE. "ARE YOU AT MY DOOR?" YES THEY REPLY, SO i PUT DOWN MY GUN AND OPEN THE DOOR WITH THE SILVER PHONE TO MY EAR STILL. NEXT THING I KNOW I AM DRUG OUT OF THE HOUSE WITH 6 YES 6 GUNS ON MY AND PEOPLE YELLING "DROP THE GUN" (i had no gun) AND THEY KEPT YELLING IT. SO I DROPPED THE CELL AND THEY ASKED IF I HAD MORE GUNS (by now all the neighbors are up and coming out to see what is going on)TOLD THEM I AM IN BOXERS.. NO GUNS!! THEY MADE ME STAY OUTSIDE WHILE I KEPT ASKING WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON.. "WELL YOUR WIFE CALLED" (divorce is final friday) SHE SAID YOU WERE GOING TO KILL YOURSELF AND HAVE GUNS...S
NOW ANYONE THAT KNOWS ME WILL TELL YOU THIS IS THE MOST INSANE THING THEY HAVE EVER HEARD. SO HERE I AM WITH 6 COPS GIVING ME THE 3RD DEGREE ABOUT MY LIFE AND HOW THEY ARE TAKING ME TO GET HELP. I AM SO PISSED THAT SHE WOULD DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS. WHAT KIND OF SICK JOKE IS THIS? WHAT THE HELL CAN I DO ABOUT IT? I WILL BE TAKING THE DAY OFF AND GOING TO THE LAYWERS IN THE MORNING TO SEE IF THERE IS ANY LEGAL ACTION THAT CAN BE TAKEN. THIS IS THE CRAZIEST THING (NEXT TO TRAVIS) I HAVE EVER SEEN :mad: :mad: :mad: I AM PISSED!!!!! SORRY I HAD TO VENT :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

[ 01-10-2002: Message edited by: PACKINAIR ]

Red Stripe 01-10-2002 05:23 AM

Oh my :eek: :eek:
Thats some crazy chit dude!!!

Iggy 01-10-2002 06:31 AM

WOW!!!
What a dirty trick. Sounds like she's trying to get in the last word.
Makes me wonder if your leaky waterbed was really an accident. I've had a waterbed for twenty years and never had a "catastrophic" accident like that.

enticer 01-10-2002 06:43 AM

Nothing as worse in this world as a vengeful x-to-be-wife....I know :D

nautigirl 01-10-2002 07:07 AM

Holy chit that sucks!! :mad: :mad: Couldn't she maybe get in trouble for making a false phone call/report?

26scarab 01-10-2002 07:18 AM

Scott,
You sure do live an interesting life !!!
Just remember what goes around comes around,it may take a while but it will happen.

Audiofn 01-10-2002 08:18 AM

Packin just get the papers signed before you do anything!!! Then go after them all for the distress that is going to cause you for a while!!! That is insane!!!! UNREAL. Sounds like you local police have to go back to police school!!! There is no reason to have a gun out in that situation even if they thought you had one. ALL it would have taken is one mistake!!!!! BAD COP!!! BAD COP!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Audiofn 01-10-2002 08:20 AM

Oh ya make sure you tell us when you are going to be on COPS!!! :D :D

thunderdan 01-10-2002 08:35 AM

Packin,

Man does that suck. Talk about some dirty pool, that is some wrong chit. I would talk to your attorney. I can understand why the cops had their guns drawn until you got out of the house in your boxers and saw you had nothing. Did they take your guns that you had in the house. Were you having any good dreams before you went to the door, "is that a gun in your boxers?????" :eek: :D :D

Cord 01-10-2002 08:57 AM

That's what they make small claims court for. Sounds to me like you have a couple of k comming. :p