Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Anyone know DMAXX3500 he owes some money.... (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/158627-anyone-know-dmaxx3500-he-owes-some-money.html)

Chris Sunkin 01-02-2008 11:21 AM

I saw the post- it was somewhat of an incoherent ramble about selling a 35 to finish a 42 or something.

Nice memory on this one. I hate thieving scumbags.

RunninHotRacing163.1 01-02-2008 11:30 AM

Originally Posted by X-Rated30 (Post 2133146)
Dammit Jon!!! You get screwed alot!!! Come down and do some work for me -- I have lots of sh!t I need done for free.:rolleyes:

:evilb: You remind me of the guy in the bear hunting joke:

A guy decides he wants to go bear hunting, so he goes and buys a rifle and all the equipment. He goes up to Alaska and goes out hunting. Midway through the first day, he sees a big grizzly bear. He carefully draws a bead on him, and BANG! When the smoke clears, there is no bear. About that time, he gets a tap on the shoulder, turns around, and it's the bear - that promptly turns him back around, bends him over and f@cks him in his butt til he passes out.

When the guy wakes up, he is FURIOUS (and sore). He drives to the nearest town and buys the biggest gun he can find. This thing is so big, elephant hunters consider it unsportsmanlike to use. He goes back to the same spot and waits for the bear. When he sees him, he takes a careful aim, and gently squeezes the trigger - BOOM!!! When the smoke clears, again, no bear. And again, he gets a tap on the shoulder. It's the bear. The bear then bends him over and f@cks him into oblivion again.

When he wakes up this time, he is REALLY mad. He goes back to town, finds some good rednecks, and arranges for the purchase of a bazooka. He goes back to the same spot to wait for the bear. When he sees him, he gets him in the sights, he pushes the trigger, and WHOOOSH, KABOOM!!! When all the dust and smoke clears, the man looks for the remains of the bear, but alas, no bear. He gets a tap on the shoulder, nervously turns around, and there's the bear. At this point the bear looks at him funny, and says, "You're not in this for the hunting, are ya?"

X Rated Now thats good !!!!!!!!!!!!

Biggus 01-02-2008 11:36 AM

Yes, this debt has been paid.

RunninHotRacing163.1 01-02-2008 11:44 AM

Originally Posted by marylandmark (Post 2181005)
Hint- type what you want, put a space at the end, highlight it, control + c (copy) , then control + v (paste) and you repeat whatever you want as long as you feel like holding the keys in..

see see see see see see see see see see see see see see see see see see see see see see see see see see see see see see see see see see see see see see see see see see see see see see see see see see see see see see see see see see see see see see see see see see see see see see see see see see see see see see see see see see see see see see see see see see see see see see see see

LOL :D:D:D

guess the hangover is gone MM

Audiofn 01-02-2008 12:06 PM

Originally Posted by Biggus (Post 2390218)
Yes, this debt has been paid.

Yup it is my understanding that he took care of this fairly recently.

Jon

damdonzi 01-02-2008 12:24 PM

Just checking. Tim seemed like a good guy when I spoke to him about re-rigging my boat. Hate to see good people taken.