Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Anyone know DMAXX3500 he owes some money.... >

Anyone know DMAXX3500 he owes some money....

Notices

Anyone know DMAXX3500 he owes some money....

Old 05-19-2007, 02:18 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Audiofn
I think over 6 months.
give me a ring 813-323-4698 rm
Old 05-29-2007, 08:31 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

His name is Fred and he bought my old motors for the mistress. He came down from Chicago and paid cash. he also wanted the bellhousings, starters, and Aluminum Flywheels. I had them listed on OSO and made him a deal. he said he would send me a check.....Never did... 4months later he finally answered my email and said he could not use them and would send them back.....never did.....1month passes...... he calls and says that he had to have the starters rebuilt and would keep them and how much did I want just for the starters....I told him to keep them and send the other stuff back....2 weeks later he shows up at my door with the flywheels and bellhousings.....said he was in the area delivering a car, I think that what he does for a living...Last phone # I had for him was: 847-508-2755

Hope you get your stuff back.
Old 05-29-2007, 09:11 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 122 Likes on 77 Posts

Where's the BAT!
Old 05-31-2007, 10:04 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by boatman22
His name is Fred and he bought my old motors for the mistress. He came down from Chicago and paid cash. he also wanted the bellhousings, starters, and Aluminum Flywheels. I had them listed on OSO and made him a deal. he said he would send me a check.....Never did... 4months later he finally answered my email and said he could not use them and would send them back.....never did.....1month passes...... he calls and says that he had to have the starters rebuilt and would keep them and how much did I want just for the starters....I told him to keep them and send the other stuff back....2 weeks later he shows up at my door with the flywheels and bellhousings.....said he was in the area delivering a car, I think that what he does for a living...Last phone # I had for him was: 847-508-2755

hey bro hows your boat running with the new power?
Old 05-31-2007, 10:24 PM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Ratman I will try and give ya a call tomorrow.
Old 05-31-2007, 10:26 PM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Originally Posted by boatman22

Sounds all to familiar..... A used car dealer.... go figure
Old 05-31-2007, 10:40 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Im him ,yes i bought the 42 cig ,and while i was there i also bought the exhaust in question ,i only got 1 set there, the other set was in wis.,at cmi after getting the run around for 3 months by cmi ,i finally drove 4 hrs each way to pick up the 2nd pair of exhaust ,tim orig. told me they were $1200 then after i picked up the 2nd pair that i owed him $2000 for them,,that was feb, i have talked to tim about this today,and he will get paid for them,and i still haven't received the title for the trailer he sold me with the boat,[that needed far more engine and boat work then he represented],but its buyer beware,,..

It would be nice for ratman to return my calls ,ive been trying to get the rest of the parts for the 35' cig mistress,[yes i know he's had some family problems,but he said he'd call me to set up a time when i could drive to florida and pick up my parts,well its been 6-8 months]

So until you know the whole story maybe you should mind your own business,,and panther i never said i know you or biggas,ive never met you or him in all my life,,,

As for boatman22 i bought his motors and he said to take the bellhousings,flywheels and starters,and pay him after i got back to chicago,then after i got back to chi-town he said i could find him a hyd steering [which i looked for]for his boat,i couldn't find at a reasonably price,the flywheels couldn't even be balanced to my engines,if he wants his starters back he can have them,they were so saltwater encrusted,they ended up costing 2 times more then i could have bought them for,im also looking for all the replacement bolts so i can put his engines back together [that he said were in the 4 boxes i got with the engines]we conversed thru e-mails and i told him i would return his parts,which i did in person[shipping was $275 truck freight]ups said i had to send 6 parts in 4 different boxes,so i took them back to him when i dropped off 2 cars in texas

Since i'm on the road 24/7 days a week [sometimes 30-45 days at a time moving cars around the country,it takes me a while to do things and i forget sometimes, since im a 1 man company[ya thats no excuse,but its the truth]everybody in question has my phone #,and can and did talk to me
Old 05-31-2007, 11:19 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

dmaxx sounds like he understands he owes money, but is having trouble paying because some other arrangements didn't come through. The Rat may have been hard to get through to considering all of his problems. Tim may have been a little LAX in his security when he let some dude he didn't know take someone else's exhaust (I don't care who you know... if they don't tell me you can have it - you don't leave with it unless I have funds. )

Sounds like it will all work out if everyone stays in communication and no one gets sh!tty about it. Hope I'm right.

By the way Jon -- do you need directions to my house to do the free work -- I'll pay for all parts, just start ordering them.
Old 05-31-2007, 11:36 PM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Originally Posted by dmaxx3500
Im him ,yes i bought the 42 cig ,and while i was there i also bought the exhaust in question ,i only got 1 set there, the other set was in wis.,at cmi after getting the run around for 3 months by cmi ,i finally drove 4 hrs each way to pick up the 2nd pair of exhaust ,tim orig. told me they were $1200 then after i picked up the 2nd pair that i owed him $2000 for them,,that was feb, i have talked to tim about this today,and he will get paid for them,and i still haven't received the title for the trailer he sold me with the boat,[that needed far more engine and boat work then he represented],but its buyer beware,,..

It would be nice for ratman to return my calls ,ive been trying to get the rest of the parts for the 35' cig mistress,[yes i know he's had some family problems,but he said he'd call me to set up a time when i could drive to florida and pick up my parts,well its been 6-8 months]

So until you know the whole story maybe you should mind your own business,,and panther i never said i know you or biggas,ive never met you or him in all my life,,,

As for boatman22 i bought his motors and he said to take the bellhousings,flywheels and starters,and pay him after i got back to chicago,then after i got back to chi-town he said i could find him a hyd steering [which i looked for]for his boat,i couldn't find at a reasonably price,the flywheels couldn't even be balanced to my engines,if he wants his starters back he can have them,they were so saltwater encrusted,they ended up costing 2 times more then i could have bought them for,im also looking for all the replacement bolts so i can put his engines back together [that he said were in the 4 boxes i got with the engines]we conversed thru e-mails and i told him i would return his parts,which i did in person[shipping was $275 truck freight]ups said i had to send 6 parts in 4 different boxes,so i took them back to him when i dropped off 2 cars in texas

Since i'm on the road 24/7 days a week [sometimes 30-45 days at a time moving cars around the country,it takes me a while to do things and i forget sometimes, since im a 1 man company[ya thats no excuse,but its the truth]everybody in question has my phone #,and can and did talk to me
The boat and trailer did not belong to Tim. Your deal with Tim was for exhaust. Your deal for the boat and trailer was with the previous owner. Tim just had it at his shop. Anyone that looked at that boat could tell that it needed a ton of work that is why it was priced as it was. That is like buying something from Bent boat on the cheap and bi tching that it had a crack in the side
You have been contacted about this for a number of months and have choosen to do nothing about it. Lets hope that you actually come through this time. He aparently gave you a better price then what he quoted me for them so you better damn well believe I am going to have to talk to him about that!!! Feel lucky! He gave you an exhaust for less then what he was going to charge a good freind and customer and has patiently waited for you to pay him for almost 6 months. Stop the BS and lets get him a check before my son can walk
Old 05-31-2007, 11:38 PM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Originally Posted by X-Rated30
dmaxx sounds like he understands he owes money, but is having trouble paying because some other arrangements didn't come through. The Rat may have been hard to get through to considering all of his problems. Tim may have been a little LAX in his security when he let some dude he didn't know take someone else's exhaust (I don't care who you know... if they don't tell me you can have it - you don't leave with it unless I have funds. )

Sounds like it will all work out if everyone stays in communication and no one gets sh!tty about it. Hope I'm right.

By the way Jon -- do you need directions to my house to do the free work -- I'll pay for all parts, just start ordering them.

Your a dead man!!!! Your safe for now cuz my boat will be another 20 or so years to hit the water.... then we are headed to LOTO to find you!!!

Quick Reply: Anyone know DMAXX3500 he owes some money....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.