Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Anyone know DMAXX3500 he owes some money.... (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/158627-anyone-know-dmaxx3500-he-owes-some-money.html)

Audiofn 05-18-2007 09:23 PM

Anyone know DMAXX3500 he owes some money....

1 Attachment(s)
DMAXX3500 purchased a cig. from a guy in Maine. He picked up the boat from my engine builder. Then the guy sees some Stainless Marine exhaust on in the shop. He asks my builder about this exhaust and leads my builder to believe that he is friends with Myself and Biggus. Neither one of us have ever met this guy! Based on that my builder lets him take the exhaust and he is sapposed to send the check when he gets home. It has been a LONG time and no check and he will not even send the exhaust back. Anyone know were this guy is? I have done some searches and they come up blank. If you know him and you can let him know do the right thing. Either send back the exhuast or the money LIKE YESTERDAY. As far as I am concerned the guy is scum. Lets see if he can prove me wrong!!:mad: :mad:

Panther 05-18-2007 09:48 PM

Originally Posted by Audiofn (Post 2132947)
DMAXX3500 purchased a cig. from a guy in Maine. He picked up the boat from my engine builder. Then the guy sees some Stainless Marine exhaust on in the shop. He asks my builder about this exhaust and leads my builder to believe that he is friends with Myself and Biggus. Neither one of us have ever met this guy! Based on that my builder lets him take the exhaust and he is sapposed to send the check when he gets home. It has been a LONG time and no check and he will not even send the exhaust back. Anyone know were this guy is? I have done some searches and they come up blank. If you know him and you can let him know do the right thing. Either send back the exhuast or the money LIKE YESTERDAY. As far as I am concerned the guy is scum. Lets see if he can prove me wrong!!:mad: :mad:

Wasn't he trying to sell some #5 drives a while back????
http://forums.boatfreaks.org/showthread.php?t=6010

fountain1fan 05-18-2007 10:01 PM

good luck john :drink:

offshoredrillin 05-19-2007 06:24 AM

He also bought Rats old mistress.

Strip Poker 388 05-19-2007 08:06 AM

The builder ought to know better,looks like the guy played him.Somebody should know him ,Good luck Jon

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/member.php?u=74574

I searched around on the Diesel Place.com and didnt see his user name

Audiofn 05-19-2007 08:15 AM

Like I said Strip he played it out like he knew Kurt and I very well. That gained Tim's trust because Kurt and I have done business with him the correct way for a while. Had he not said that he knew us then he NEVER would have walked out the door with the exhaust.

I know that Kurt has tried to get him to make good on it for a while and dates come and go.

Audiofn 05-19-2007 08:16 AM

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin (Post 2133084)
He also bought Rats old mistress.

That is what I understand. I am trying to get some info from Rat but I know he is bussy with his family stuff now and understand that takes precidence over this.

X-Rated30 05-19-2007 08:21 AM

Dammit Jon!!! You get screwed alot!!! Come down and do some work for me -- I have lots of sh!t I need done for free.:rolleyes:

:evilb: You remind me of the guy in the bear hunting joke:

A guy decides he wants to go bear hunting, so he goes and buys a rifle and all the equipment. He goes up to Alaska and goes out hunting. Midway through the first day, he sees a big grizzly bear. He carefully draws a bead on him, and BANG! When the smoke clears, there is no bear. About that time, he gets a tap on the shoulder, turns around, and it's the bear - that promptly turns him back around, bends him over and f@cks him in his butt til he passes out.

When the guy wakes up, he is FURIOUS (and sore). He drives to the nearest town and buys the biggest gun he can find. This thing is so big, elephant hunters consider it unsportsmanlike to use. He goes back to the same spot and waits for the bear. When he sees him, he takes a careful aim, and gently squeezes the trigger - BOOM!!! When the smoke clears, again, no bear. And again, he gets a tap on the shoulder. It's the bear. The bear then bends him over and f@cks him into oblivion again.

When he wakes up this time, he is REALLY mad. He goes back to town, finds some good rednecks, and arranges for the purchase of a bazooka. He goes back to the same spot to wait for the bear. When he sees him, he gets him in the sights, he pushes the trigger, and WHOOOSH, KABOOM!!! When all the dust and smoke clears, the man looks for the remains of the bear, but alas, no bear. He gets a tap on the shoulder, nervously turns around, and there's the bear. At this point the bear looks at him funny, and says, "You're not in this for the hunting, are ya?"

Strip Poker 388 05-19-2007 08:22 AM

Originally Posted by Audiofn (Post 2133138)
Like I said Strip he played it out like he knew Kurt and I very well. That gained Tim's trust because Kurt and I have done business with him the correct way for a while. Had he not said that he knew us then he NEVER would have walked out the door with the exhaust.

I know that Kurt has tried to get him to make good on it for a while and dates come and go.

How long has it been?

You need Rats #? PM Me

Audiofn 05-19-2007 08:28 AM

Originally Posted by Strip Poker 388 (Post 2133147)
How long has it been?

You need Rats #? PM Me

I think over 6 months.:eek: :eek: