Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   VA MD DC NC Boating/OSO 2002 Winter Chill Out!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/15915-va-md-dc-nc-boating-oso-2002-winter-chill-out.html)

Ted G 01-16-2002 07:53 PM

Damn, gotta race that night, just checked the schedule :mad: :( :mad:

Sydwayz 01-20-2002 02:16 PM

Anyone who has any VHS videos, please bring them (especially the 2001 Richmond Radar Shootout). Hooters is giving us the TV monitors and a VCR at our disposal! Getting close, can't wait!!

$59.00 Hotel Rooms are still available. See above for details. You can get a room with 2 queen beds, and free breakfast which can knock it down to $30 bucks a couple to overnight it!

Brian

[ 01-20-2002: Message edited by: Sydwayz23 ]

eMotiondriver 01-21-2002 05:11 PM

I've got the 2000 Baltimore Race an St. Pete of the races we were in. Should I bring them?
Doug
eMotion

Sydwayz 01-21-2002 06:07 PM

Definately, we will rotate things in and out of the VCR as so desired.

Brian

fastr 01-21-2002 07:28 PM

Count me in (and a guest), sounds like fun. It will be nice to meet some fast boaters from around here. (Stafford)

See ya there,
Thomas

Sydwayz 01-24-2002 08:07 PM

The count I have right now is between 52 and 62 people!!

Everyone, remember to bring a 4x6 picture of your boat!!

Brian

Sydwayz 01-24-2002 10:39 PM

Final update...

So far we have 50 people who have responded that they are attending. Several folks said they are bringing a few more with them. If you have not yet responded, you can still show up. The food order is going in tomorrow, but we can adjust on the fly. Please plan on showing up around 5PM and paying your $9/person as you arrive. We will have something set up as you enter, so you can join the group, and we will be making nametags for everyone. Remember to bring the 4x6 picture of your boat for the wall collage to be left at Hooters. If you have some boating videos, bring them with you, as we have a VCR and the TV monitors to ourselves. (If anyone has original tapes of the RPBA 2001 Shootout, bring them, as I bet they will sell.)

Here is the address of the Hooters:

Fredericksburg, VA HOOTERS Restaurant
10400 Fredericksburg, VA 22408
(Just North of the US RT. 1 North exit in Fredericksburg.)

Use www.mapquest.com if you need directions, or you can go to www.hooters.com and look up the location for details.

If anyone has any questions, please email me, or call me (before 11PM).

I think that's it. For you folks who cannot attend, you will be missed, but we hope to make things bigger and better for the 2002 season and next Winter. Remember the Boat Shows are coming up, so make plans to meet up with folks while at the gathering.

Remember, keep it simple, and keep it smart, especially when coming and going.

Brian J. Tillett
[email protected]