Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Boat transport from Miami to Los Angeles (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/159357-boat-transport-miami-los-angeles.html)

priceb 05-28-2007 09:09 AM

Boat transport from Miami to Los Angeles

I have just purchased a 38 top gun in Miami.

What is the best way to ship a cigarette from Miami to Los Angeles? How much should I expect to pay for this? I have just emailed the cigarette factory to see if i can have the boat left there and collected from there.

What companies do you guys recommend?

Regards,

priceb

bouyhunter 05-28-2007 09:19 AM

There are a couple guys on the board that do hauling. Bgchuby comes to mind, I know he's always looking for something to haul back from wherever he's running so he's not running empty.
I'm sure a few guys will chime in.
Congrats on the new boat.:D

POOL WHORE 05-28-2007 10:07 AM

Jeff Murray is currently in CA. Give him a call on his cell 909 *********. I ran in to him yesterday @ the Dunes in NB. He is the most conscientious boat hauler out there. He will update you with his whereabouts as your boat travels across the country. Your new toy will arrive safely and be cared for as if it was his own.

Congratulations on the new purchase. What boat did you get?

Hugh

bgchuby01 05-28-2007 10:12 AM

good morning, call my cell 909-*********. Tim at Cigarette knows me. I live here in Canyon Lake, Calif. Email me at ***********@aol.com

Magicfloat 05-28-2007 10:39 AM

Jeff just hauled a new boat from AL to CA for me.Took the new owner out on the boat,showed him how to operate the genset,a/c,GPS,etc,as customer had no clue about all that stuff.Even emailed the buyer photos of the boat along the way.He goes above and beyond the average hauler. Thanks,Jeff:drink:

priceb 05-28-2007 10:39 AM

Hi guys,

I bought the 89 cig for sale in florida.

I really appreciate the help.

I am about to fly out in 8 hours so I will post more when i get to the usa.

bgchuby01 05-28-2007 11:30 AM

good-day mate

freedomautotrans 01-25-2016 01:35 AM

There's no denying the appeal that comes with boating, especially for those who enjoy traveling along the water on a regular basis. With that said, though, I think that it's important to understand some of the specific types of boats, which United Yacht Transport can help with.

Waterboy123 01-25-2016 12:16 PM

Originally Posted by freedomautotrans (Post 4396949)
There's no denying the appeal that comes with boating, especially for those who enjoy traveling along the water on a regular basis. With that said, though, I think that it's important to understand some of the specific types of boats, which United Yacht Transport can help with.

Post is approaching 10 years old, I'd be fairly confident in saying he's had it transported by now...