If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
    My Boats:
    1989 Scorpion 32 CC
    Annapolis MD

No boating this weekend ... and it's not the boat!

After the battle tracking down my sick motor (bad fuel pump, 1 of 3) I was looking forward to some boating this weekend. Alas, the gods still didn't smile on me. My daghter cut her leg Friday night when the handmade glass drawer pull on one of the studio cabinets broke. Had to go out to the after-hours care place and get 5 stitches put in. She managed to hobble through the King Tut exhibition in Philli on Saturday (I had gotten her tickets for her birthday and she really didn't want to miss that), but she can't bend her leg without the stiches pulling and starting to bleed again, and there isn't room between the bolster and the dash for her to sit and keep her leg straight. Since my wife is in Italy and I don't want to leave her alone I'm shore bound for the weekend.

Platinum Member Platinum Member bmanafort's Avatar
    My Boats:
    2004 TS Top Gun
    Old Saybrook, CT
    Sorry to hear about your daughters leg. I to am stuck on land this weekend due to my starboard drive. This land stuff stinks.

Platinum Member Platinum Member Pantera24's Avatar
    Ditto sorry to hear about your daughters leg also but hey at least you get some quality time with her.

Don't feel bad I haven't been able to boat at all and spend very little time with my family since October of last year; been working and working and working some a matter off fact I'm at work right now! Argh.
    "Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none"