Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
The Havasu or LOTO challenge: Who will be the OSO wiener? >

The Havasu or LOTO challenge: Who will be the OSO wiener?

Notices

The Havasu or LOTO challenge: Who will be the OSO wiener?

Old 03-22-2002, 11:53 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Hey LOTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by PhantomChaos
[B]Just to prove it, I had a friend snap this photo just to show you guys what you're up against.
So why do I think this is the only way you can get a picture of yourself and a great looking girl at the same time....through digital magic? And what the hell are you grabbing at with your hand? Lake lice itchin' ya?
Old 03-23-2002, 07:08 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Talking

GOOD ONE Mr. G.
Old 03-23-2002, 11:41 AM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Nort stooping to new lows I can see. I mean really HOW LAME to doctor a photo LOL See you guys in a couple weeks!!!!
Old 03-24-2002, 02:35 AM
Registered

Alright you LOTO folks, settle down, jus' because the first day of Spring rolled by on your calendar doesn't mean it's true.

I must admit that over the past two weekends I went outside and found the ground was wet. After extensive research on the web and thumbing thru encyclopedias, I concluded it had rained. DAMN, second time this year and I missed it!!!!!!!

It's great to see so many of you folks heading out to the Heatwave poker run. You're right when you say it's a pre-party to memorial day weekend.....just don't get all upset and goofy when you realize there were more OSO members at the Heatwave poker run than on memorial day weekend at LOTO.

It's gonna happen!!!!!!

See all you folks soon,

Last edited by Craig B; 10-15-2010 at 04:54 PM.
Old 03-24-2002, 03:01 AM
Charter Member #737
Charter Member

Received 73 Likes on 41 Posts

Craig
How would you know that fact?
Rich
Old 03-24-2002, 11:14 AM
Registered

Talking How's LOTO's Potty Cove right now?

Havasu spring break is in full swing...HB board member "Froggystyle" is cruising the channel with the Dahm triplets...

...what are you guys doing this weekend?
Attached Thumbnails The Havasu or LOTO challenge: Who will be the OSO wiener?-froggy.jpg  
Old 03-24-2002, 11:36 AM
Registered

Default LOTO Triplets

Ill take the triplets from LOTO that so cruelly and visciously attacked me last summer.

Our Trip to Havasu will be a great warm up for LOTO Memorial Day
Attached Thumbnails The Havasu or LOTO challenge: Who will be the OSO wiener?-kevin-w-angels-copy.jpg  

Last edited by LutzParty; 03-24-2002 at 01:48 PM.
Old 03-24-2002, 04:57 PM
Registered

Shane they were relentless in their attack which rendered me helpless as you can see in the photo below. I Can hardly wait for the next attack
Attached Thumbnails The Havasu or LOTO challenge: Who will be the OSO wiener?-kevin-attacked-2.jpg  
Old 05-02-2002, 08:58 PM
Registered

Talking Hey LOTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We're starting to plan now for the Memorial Weekend showdown. Anything more than 3 weeks away is WAY too soon to plan. But since you LOTO folks have had 4-5 months to plan, I sure would like to hear some of those cute little stories of picnic baskets being packed and making sure the anti-freeze is in the truck. I know we didn’t have the HEAT wave that was expected last weekend at the Havasu AHBA Poker Run, but you know what……..it was sure nice out not sweating your brains out while waiting for the liquor store to open! We had SoCal weather out there! Not only that………but we sent your “observers” or “ambassadors” (if you will) packing home looking for the nearest Betty Ford drive through clinic!!!!!! Maybe they picked up some pointers (like Lemon Drop Shots) or learned new photograph techniques (balancing on the bow of a 37 footer). One new thing I learned from a right coaster (AudioFN gets credit here) is that “you can’t drink all day UNLESS you start in the morning”. Wise words. Words to learn, words to live by, words to love.

So let us left coasters hear about some of these HUGE plans to get all 10 of you on icy little LOTO. We’ll check back here after we’re done boating again this weekend and see what you’ve got to say. I found some video footage of the officials trying to get the lake prepared for Memorial Weekend.

I hope you enjoy.

Click Here for a RealVideo of them preparing LOTO for Memorial Weekend

ALSO..........for those that don't have the RealVideo Player............a photograph.
Attached Thumbnails The Havasu or LOTO challenge: Who will be the OSO wiener?-ice.jpg  

Last edited by PhantomChaos; 05-02-2002 at 09:01 PM.
Old 05-02-2002, 10:05 PM
Registered

Default I forgot.................

In case this got lost further up the page..............

VIDEO FOOTAGE of the SandBar

A little video (19Meg) for ya snow bound folks. It's best if you right mouse clic, then "save target" on your onw hard drive.

Quick Reply: The Havasu or LOTO challenge: Who will be the OSO wiener?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.