Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   The Havasu or LOTO challenge: Who will be the OSO wiener? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/15941-havasu-loto-challenge-who-will-oso-wiener.html)

jawbreakerkid 05-03-2002 09:36 AM

Hey Norty!!!!!

1 Attachment(s)
from the looks of things, i can see you are getting "pumped" up for memorial day.

jawbreakerkid 05-03-2002 03:33 PM

Bump it TTT for Nort!!:p

PhantomChaos 05-03-2002 03:45 PM

Thanks Chad................that's a horrible picture of a guy that looks similar to me. ;)

jawbreakerkid 05-03-2002 03:54 PM

oops....my mistake! ;)

bmpnugls 05-03-2002 05:02 PM

LOTO!!! RULES.....

We can bet Havasu numbers with one drive tied behind our back....

tanned fat looks better 05-03-2002 08:50 PM

Damn......Nort are MULLETS in style out west?

Audiofn 05-04-2002 12:36 AM

HEHE NOrt I did not realize that the 311 was so fast that it took hair off your head.... Maybe I shoudl buy it. Maybe I could if I did not drink so much this evening :eek: :eek: :eek:

MnFastBoat 05-31-2002 02:19 AM

Re: The Havasu or LOTO challenge: Who will be the OSO wiener?

Originally posted by PhantomChaos
A formal challenge is being made here on OSO. It is my feeling that for the Memorial Day weekend, the left coasters will prevail by gathering more OSO members together in Havasu than will be possible for the LOTO people. Photos and/or videos of the gathering with a list of “who’s who” will be required.

What’s at stake here? Well, I would imagine that it would clearly define where the “real” action spot is actually located.

Any LOTO takers to this challenge?

Nort (aka Universal Chaos)

Thought this deserved to be brought back to the top

According to the rules enlisted on this thread,
LOTO WINS

WRedmann 05-31-2002 09:19 AM

Just to be fair to the left coasters

I was informed that the wrestling events were held on a boat "2 boats down" so unless we hear otherwise, that boat was in the line and was not a OSO qualified boat, yet??

Therefore, Nort, subtract one boat from the above line for the LOTO turnout. In the unlikely event of a tie, LOTO will be given 1/2 credit for that boat since the wrestling boat provided such a valuable source of entertainment to this board.

jawbreakerkid 05-31-2002 09:51 AM

whoa, whoa, whoa there buster. ssherman, tbone, and myself made plans to tie up next to our buddy gail who owns the boat that the "threesome" took place on. since i started the line of OSO boats on both sat. and sun. and he was in our group, then i would consider him a part of our planned group of boats. i'll look for the post, but tbone and i discussed the week before memorial day, the fact that gail was going to bring some strippers with him for our entertainment.

he was and will continue to be part of our group.

just had to clarify....:D ;)

chad