Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   The Havasu or LOTO challenge: Who will be the OSO wiener? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/15941-havasu-loto-challenge-who-will-oso-wiener.html)

MissAmy 05-31-2002 11:29 AM

THAT'S IT! This challenge is over. I think it's fair to say LOTO wins! :D :D :D

WRedmann 05-31-2002 11:30 AM

sounds like we heard otherwise

so Nort, get to counting, the LOTO line is as shown, and we could still keep the tiebreaker provisions in just because.

jawbreakerkid 05-31-2002 11:31 AM

....no further questions, your honor. the defense rests.

buck183 05-31-2002 08:55 PM

I might also add that the boat where the wrestling match took place is NOT in said picture. Your Honor????

Wish it would have been next to my boat though :rolleyes:

Buck

PhantomChaos 12-18-2002 04:00 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Hey LOTO-

I bet you guys are already snuggled up by the fireplace with cocoa and marshmallows. That’s so cute. Well get used to it because you’ll probably be that way until the 4th of July. The old El Nino is here baby! That just means it will be a little wetter out this way, but for you guys it means frostbite! You better start you planning again for the memorial competition since there is little else for you to do............besides:

Chop more firewood
Check the thermostat setting
Chop more firewood
Shovel the snow from the stairs
Chop more firewood
Use the snow blower on the driveway
Chop more firewood
Use a blow-dryer on the frozen water pipe
Chop more firewood
Order tickets to Miami boat show
Chop more firewood
Order airdrop shipment of cocoa
Chop more firewood

This is your life until July 4th.

Tbonepmp 12-18-2002 04:07 PM

I DON'T KNOW WHO BRINGS THEIR OLD POSTS UP TO THE TOP MORE OFTEN.... YOU NORTY OR SHERMAN...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HAVASU SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WOULDN'T BOAT THERE IF YOU PAID ME... MUCH LESS SKIP ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes: :D :D

SummerObsession 12-18-2002 04:09 PM

Nort:
Man that's just COLD!
pardon the pun

PhantomChaos 12-18-2002 04:10 PM

Tbone-

See......you prove me right. Not much to do huh? :) That is the longest post you've ever typed. :D :D :D You still gotta find out how to work that CAPS KEY. :D A nice winter project for you.

jawbreakerkid 12-18-2002 04:11 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally posted by PhantomChaos

This is your life until July 4th.

no, this is our life.......

PhantomChaos 12-18-2002 04:16 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Hey Chado-

Wake up.....you're dreaming. Do you really think that is real. That was taken at a studio in Hollywood!!!

I see you picked up your Xmas tree........beside having someone take off the car for you, you're gonna need a stool to put the star on top!

:D :D