Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   The Havasu or LOTO challenge: Who will be the OSO wiener? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/15941-havasu-loto-challenge-who-will-oso-wiener.html)

MissAmy 12-19-2001 06:51 PM

Phantom...LMAO!! :D :D

Thanks for the invite, but I'm not a traitor. ;) :) My heart belongs to LOTO!

Let's keep up the fun!!

For the record, We would LOVE to come out to Havasu sometime. And we'd love to have you down to LOTO sometime. :cool: :D

[ 12-19-2001: Message edited by: MissAmy ]

HavasuCat 12-19-2001 07:06 PM

Too Old,

I will have to look through my back issues of HB and PB. I have hundreds though so it might take a while. :D

PhantomChaos 12-19-2001 07:49 PM

MissAmy-

Don't expect to push us off THAT easy! We still have 156 days to work on you. Probably the week before the Memorial weekend, you'll be looking outside through a frosty kitchen window, rubbing the fog off the window with your mittens anxiously waiting for warmer weather. But, as you’re rubbing the frost off, you catch a glimpse of your watch and notice that you’re late for your tanning appointment. You’ve been trying to get a little bit of the “winter whites” to go away with some tanning so it looks like you’re from some sunny paradise, like Havasu. Your next move, click the mouse on your computer, check available flights to Laughlin NV so you can join the sun-tanned, record-breaking, butt-spanking OSO crowd in Havasu.

Nort (aka Universal Chaos) :D :D :D :D :D

Kevin Schulte 12-19-2001 08:00 PM

Nort, Douggie Fresh & TIT I would like to make reservations now for Havascrew. Where do you boys want to stay. My vote London Bridge Resort- boat docs and Kokomo's without having to drive home.
What's the dealio?

PhantomChaos 12-19-2001 08:08 PM

Kev-

Talked to Douggie today.........he's working on exactly that plan. Of course, many may have (my self included) their boats out there already. We're also planning to go to the Arizona HotBoat Poker Run a couple of weeks before. I've got a 50' enclosed storage facility I rent out there. That way I won't have to haul it out there both trips! You should check it out.

Nort (aka Universal Chaos) :D :D :D :D :D

Havasu Hangin 12-19-2001 08:13 PM

Maybe...how fast do you row?

:D

Havasu Hangin 12-19-2001 08:19 PM

No, not your age... ;)

Kevin Schulte 12-19-2001 08:20 PM

Norty, I can't be without my boat for two weeks, are you kidding!

Havasu Hangin 12-19-2001 08:26 PM

Yep- oars included...

thisistank 12-19-2001 08:32 PM

Kev-loc.....I'm down for the london bridge resort....Dougie gets the hook up there too!! :eek: ;) And Kevin, dont think you get out of beaching your boat just because you have a slip at the LBR. Gotta beach in the love canal! :D ;) :D ;)

Nort! Answer your e-mail man!!

And for all the LOTO boys....When is the last time you've been to a place where everywhere you look theres the hottest chicks you've ever seen and they are there to do the same thing you are!? ;) :eek:

Tank