Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   The Havasu or LOTO challenge: Who will be the OSO wiener? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/15941-havasu-loto-challenge-who-will-oso-wiener.html)

boot 12-20-2001 12:50 AM

Looks like us right coasters will have to meet up and convoy out to LOTO ! Of coarse they may have to shut down the roads for us as we will be moveing some big equipment from this side of town !

Don't they have like a 20' max limit on Havasu or something ? It always looks like it from the pictures ! :D

PhantomChaos , nice shot of the back of your boat there ! Are they BRAVO's ? What do you have under the hood , 350 magnum's ?

:eek: Just kiddin !!! ;)

PhantomChaos 12-20-2001 12:54 AM

LutzParty-

Sounds like LOTO is backing down here. Of course both places will be ROCKIN, but the challenge is who will delivered the "Memorial Weekend OSO Gathering of 2002" award? It's Havasu by a long shot (and I'm not talking about shooting geese). Who knows......

Nort (aka Universal Chaos) :D :D :D :D :D

mpally 12-20-2001 01:02 AM

I'm in. How about a side bet, who has the most total combined horsepower of OSO members?

Audiofn 12-20-2001 01:05 AM

There ya go Boot. I am in for the drive with ya. We can pull that sucker all the way. Case of Redbull and we will be there in NO TIME!! :D :D

Hey Phantom When we are all partying on LUTZPARTY + MRS.AMY'S BOAT (hmmm you get the hint?) We will be thinking about ya. We will have video. Oh ya why you trying to get Mrs. Amy down that way? You know that she will class up the place. We will enjoy our nice classy ladies while you all get VD's from your stipper friends. Hey Phantom you think you will have all the water out of the motors by then? Are they still pumping it out now? :p :p If they suck that much out of the lake there may not be a havasue :D :D

PhantomChaos 12-20-2001 01:06 AM

Boot-

Heavy equipment? We're not talking cement mixers or grading caterpillars here. We’re talking quantity of OSO members, quantity of OSO boats, total length of OSO member boats, total HP of OSO member boats, total bust size of OSO members (sorry LOTO people, females only)……things like that. Who knows, maybe LOTO will win some small little consolation category like “number of miles OSO members traveled through no-wake zones” or something like that.

LutzParty-

Hmmmmm, that’s true. Havasu isn’t on the coast, but we’re talking about a Havasu take-over here. We’re talking about a city population that increases by 5 times over the holiday weekend. Are they all boaters? Nope. They are either there to boat, or ride on a boat! We’re just gonna have to see how many are OSO members this time.

Nort (aka Universal Chaos) :D :D :D :D :D :D

PhantomChaos 12-20-2001 01:32 AM

Oh yeah......and that crack in the Earth s crust that water runs down (the Colorado River) and is dammed up for the energy sucking needs of the State California (Lake Havasu) is really the breaking point where California is falling into the ocean, and Arizona/Nevada becomes the new "Golden Coast"!!! The "Sand-Bar" will become the new "Malibu", and that's why Pamala Anderson is popular out here! (like she isn't elsewhere.....yeah right!).

Nort (aka Universal Chaos) :D :D :D :D :D

LutzParty 12-20-2001 06:31 AM

Troutly,

Your always welcome to stay with us. However we may be condo-less by then, if so we may all invade Lazy Days. The more the merrier. :D

MissAmy 12-20-2001 09:27 AM

Troutly,
I hope you guys can make it down. I imagine we will still have the place and we will just count you in!

It wouldn't be the same without Mrs. Troutly, SHE HAS TO BE THERE! And Laura too! And JBG! My partner's in.........well, was gonna say crime, but, well, YOU KNOW!! ;) ;)

Oh yeah, are you gonna bring Jessica!?? hee hee :D :D

jawbreakerkid 12-20-2001 09:42 AM

Miss Amy- you know that the OSO women of LOTO carry more class than a bag of diamonds! BTW, thank you for the email...you'll be getting one back today!

Troutly- by the time we get back from miami, there will be no doubt that you will be present on memorial day! boys, count him in!

jbk

Wally 12-20-2001 10:02 AM

Nort, got the pics right here infront of me! :eek: get ready for them. :D Starting to scan them in now. May take a bit so look for the link after lunch or so incase i get sidetracked here at work :D

-Wally