Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   The Havasu or LOTO challenge: Who will be the OSO wiener? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/15941-havasu-loto-challenge-who-will-oso-wiener.html)

PhantomChaos 12-19-2001 01:26 AM

The Havasu or LOTO challenge: Who will be the OSO wiener?

A formal challenge is being made here on OSO. It is my feeling that for the Memorial Day weekend, the left coasters will prevail by gathering more OSO members together in Havasu than will be possible for the LOTO people. Photos and/or videos of the gathering with a list of “who’s who” will be required.

What’s at stake here? Well, I would imagine that it would clearly define where the “real” action spot is actually located.

Any LOTO takers to this challenge?

Nort (aka Universal Chaos)

Audiofn 12-19-2001 07:50 AM

The importan parts of the list will be

Most OSO boats
Most OSO members
Most OSO thongs :eek: :eek:
Most OSO stories
Best non member "shots"

You guys are at a distinct disadvantage already as most of us headed to LOTO are single!! Oh ya don't forget WE HAVE WALLY and his new pimped out truck LOL :D :D Give it up you loose :p :p

Audiofn 12-19-2001 07:51 AM

Oh ya did I mention that Lutzparty's boat will be set up as a dance club with lights and smoke machine :D :D

[ 12-19-2001: Message edited by: Audiofn ]

Smitty 12-19-2001 08:05 AM

I'm all over this one!!!! Time to get the gang together and head south!!! :D :D

Bruce 12-19-2001 08:09 AM

I'm in and think it's a great idea!!! I guess we're in charge of party coordination until we both get fired. :D

BOB ONEIL 12-19-2001 08:15 AM

Ummmmmmm, sounds like I have a new "GOAL" for next year. Let the games begin! :D
Bob

MissAmy 12-19-2001 08:29 AM

So what do the Wieners win?? :) ;)

Yeah, yeah, yeah, you Havasu people might already be deep into your season, but us middle coasters will have all winter and spring to get primed, pyshced, and gigged up for Memorial weekend. So by the time it gets here we will be READY TO ROCK! :D :D

[ 12-19-2001: Message edited by: MissAmy ]

Audiofn 12-19-2001 08:50 AM

Hmmm so far that is 6 for LOTO and One for Havasue

One is a lonely number.... ONE :D :D

Wally 12-19-2001 08:57 AM

I'll be there as usuall and looks like this time will have two more boats with me going. Ones a memeber but lurks and the other will be a member by the time this gets around if i have anything to say about it! :D :D :D
I've been scouting ladies for the trip since Labor Day weekend! :D right now i'm over loaded but we all know how thing seem to fall appart last minute :( but hell if they all do end up going I'm sure other OSO members wont mind giving rides to some T-Backs! :D Right?

-Wally

Bruce 12-19-2001 09:02 AM

Troutly, we've got to motivate you bro, you're already booked up that far in advance. Consult with BIGWAVZ, he's got the right attitude. TooOld your a lock and MissAmy rest assured there will be prizes, lots-O-prizes!! :D