Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Lake Champlain 2007 (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/159422-lake-champlain-2007-a.html)

Kanookstr 06-27-2007 03:31 PM

Originally Posted by GLH (Post 2179040)
Trip 900's with #6's

Makes the twin 900's sound like easy maintnance...:D :D

waterheater 06-27-2007 05:53 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Found a few more

waterheater 06-27-2007 05:57 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Last ones til we get back from the Outer Banks NC

waterheater 06-27-2007 05:59 PM

We just missed the Bros Hustler...looking forward to seeing that running....looks pretty sweet

Thebros 06-27-2007 08:04 PM

thanks for the pics guys. oh GL thanks for the trouble shooting on the shifters not being in neutral my brother and i might still be there if not for you:D ha ha ! good thing the Hussy came with an anchor, shower,toilet,tv and a fridge with lots of beer we could last atleast a couple of days til you find us or the beer ran out

25 hors la loi 06-27-2007 08:57 PM

Originally Posted by Thebros (Post 2179605)
good thing the Hussy came with an anchor, shower,toilet,tv and a fridge with lots of beer we could last atleast a couple of days til you find us or the beer ran out

Congrat for your new hardware ....beautiful color ...hope to see it in the near futur ........
the lake Champlain have some serious stuff ...enjoy your summer guy :D and be safe

GLH 06-27-2007 10:47 PM

thanks for the pics guys. oh GL thanks for the trouble shooting on the shifters not being in neutral my brother and i might still be there if not for you:D ha ha ! good thing the Hussy came with an anchor, shower,toilet,tv and a fridge with lots of beer we could last atleast a couple of days til you find us or the beer ran out

We knew you guys were out there, cause the lake level rose 2 feet when you splashed that monster!!!!:evilb:

See yahh out there!

Son of a Gun 06-28-2007 12:07 PM

Hey guys, boat looks great. I actually just passed you on Ricketson's flats a few minutes ago (I was in the green Jeep that waved). That thing is a monster on the trailer! Looking forward to seeing it out on the lake.

waterheater 06-28-2007 12:23 PM

Originally Posted by sono***un (Post 2180450)
Hey guys, boat looks great. I actually just passed you on Ricketson's flats a few minutes ago (I was in the green Jeep that waved). That thing is a monster on the trailer! Looking forward to seeing it out on the lake.

Jeeps actually wave? :eek:

JS232 07-03-2007 09:46 PM

God... I miss you guys... Hopefully, I'l see you soon...

Have a great season...