Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Box Anchor Group Buy (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/159534-box-anchor-group-buy.html)

spazz 06-04-2007 08:27 AM

I got an email from Ryan at Slide Anchor about the Box Anchor group buy this morning. According to Ryan he should start shipping the orders out today due to the fact that just one day of sales (Thursday) we have already purchased 13 products. He has not checked the sales from over the weekend or Friday yet, but he said that were on track for the 25 to qualify. So those that ordered already look for your product, and for those going to order your product should ship pretty quickly. Remember...June 10th is the cut off date and you must mention the group buy in the comment section when buying.

jmeng 06-04-2007 08:54 AM

So which size should I be looking at for a Baja 29 Outlaw?

Reckless32 06-04-2007 09:29 AM

Get the small size. I owned the small before and it worked great, and was small/light enough to handle in/out of the water. Use your Fortress style anchor for any strong current or deep water anchorages. I then later purchased a Large sized anchor and it was simply too big and cumbersome for what I use it for which is strictly as a stern anchor for shallow water anchorages or raftups, so it had to go back.

axapowell 06-04-2007 06:58 PM

Think a small would hold a 353 Formula Fastech? I use a 15lb. Hooker now. No tide or current to speak of really. A few waves from other boat traffic, mainly lakes and rivers.

Thanks,
Dave

Cooler Guy 06-04-2007 07:23 PM

Just talked with Ryan. The discount is from the 1st through the 10th.
You need to mention in the comments that you are a OSO member and you will receive the discount. Ryan said he will start shipping the anchors tomorrow. Any questions you can email him at [email protected]
These are the best anchors on the market!!!

Brian
www.aocoolers.com

Barrydet 06-08-2007 01:41 PM

What a nice surprise today! The large stainless model box anchor arrived by UPS today. It is first class! Also...15% discount and free shipping applied to invoice. I am a happy boater!!!

jordy 06-08-2007 09:36 PM

Should have a shiny large stainless on my front porch next week!!! :D :D :D

paxtonsc 06-09-2007 08:35 AM

Just ordered (on line) the small box anchor. Left message to include me in the group discount.

MacGyver 06-10-2007 08:09 AM

Saturday, I ordered 2 stainless box anchors and asked if I could get a medium stainless shore spike when they become available. Spendy, but I like stainless :D

spazz 06-10-2007 06:53 PM

Today is the last day for the group buy, so order by 12:00 midnight Pacific time to get yours today. See complete thread for details.