Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   January Ontario, Michigan, Ohio OSO get togehter - Part 2 (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/15964-january-ontario-michigan-ohio-oso-get-togehter-part-2-a.html)

Whiteknuckle 12-26-2001 07:59 AM

Milord,
The Capri is just up the road from the Tin Fish, and is more casual. It would be closer for you if you took the Marine City ferry across.
46Tomcat and others,
Keep checking this post for the latest update on the meeting.

Advantage_Rob 12-26-2001 09:49 AM

uh oh, viscious one is walking distance now!

Advantage_Rob 12-26-2001 02:02 PM

I talked to a few others and with the drive for some of the guys let's keep the where open for a while longer, there are some guys that might jump in from downriver and even tin fish is far for them, so lets keep it open for discussion.

MooseKnuckle 12-26-2001 02:42 PM

How about the Traffic Light or Jon Jons?????

Advantage_Rob 12-26-2001 02:51 PM

now were talkin!! I've spent a bit too much time in those places lately though, but....

Dono 12-26-2001 10:39 PM

Hey Rob i'm still here. I just work every other weekend so I kinda disapear once in a while. Thats my weekend to work but i'm taking it off but its my 3yr olds birthday soooo it may be tough getting out of that. I love the tin fish and the fact its only a couple miles from home.
Have you ever hooked up with Lee? he's from the neighborhood also. He's got the 32 sunsation. I've talked with him on here but have yet to hook up for a few cold ones. I missed the hooters party had to go to the parents to celebrate thanksgiving 2 days late . again because i was working.
Well i'll see if i can make it for at least one or two.

Advantage_Rob 12-27-2001 09:58 AM

Dono, It's good to see you're still on the board, and make it if you can, if not another time. I'm not sure if I've "officially" met Lee in person yet, I'm sure I have at the races, and we've probably seen each other all over the lake, but we've talked on the board, quite a few times. I definitely agree with you tin fish has great food w/ a great atmosphere.

Lee 12-27-2001 01:02 PM

Rob, We met last year at a Christmas party which turned out to be pretty wild :eek: more like a XXX-mas party in St Clair Shores 11/Jeff area.I raced the F-2 Advantage with Mike.

[ 12-27-2001: Message edited by: Lee ]

Advantage_Rob 12-27-2001 03:18 PM

I was just at that party again a few weeks ago, I remember last year when I went, I was at my friends house after working out, and a few girls showed up and were going and made me go with them in my gym clothes, insisting it was no big deal, then when I got there everyone had suits on, or were fairly dressed up, that was a bit uncomfortable for a few, but after the drinks started flowing, it was fine by me..., this year I dressed appropriately. I see mike out around town here and there about once a month or so. He says he lurks on the site, but doesn't post very often. We'll have to meet up again at one of these gatherings to refresh my memory, see if mike wants to join us, he never minds a few drinks. To the rest of you, we have about 1/4 mile of ice now, and by the time the party is here the lake should be nice and solid if anyone wants to go by snowmobile.

[ 12-27-2001: Message edited by: advantage_ROB ]

Milord 12-28-2001 08:08 AM

TTT :D