Notices

Gold Digger latest???

Old 06-16-2007, 12:55 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

sounds like mike is running out of things to blame??
Old 06-16-2007, 01:00 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Its a shame the boat wont be there. Would have loved to see how it runs.
If Bill really wants a reliable, proven 200+ mph boat, there are ones being built down the road from him.
Old 06-16-2007, 01:14 PM
Registered

Received 156 Likes on 84 Posts

Originally Posted by GATORONE
Your welcome to call JT and he will verify the speed, by the way it was all over the rev limiters
Dude...........He cant beleave it cause its a Skater.
Not a lake boat like hes got

Oh and by the way Awsome boats you have to say the least.
Next time ya up here at OL. Lets hook up first rounds on me.

Gerry
Old 06-16-2007, 02:26 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 87 Likes on 35 Posts

Golddigger is a very impressive machine to say the least. And, dialing in something of that magnitude, I'm sure takes many, many man hours and tweaks to get right. I know the manufacturer and public get very excited about a project like this, but you have to ask yourself if they are not better off holding off on displaying a new boat untill its complete and ready to go. I know Cig as well as Nortech do the same and can show up with a non-completed boat for an important show. Anyhow, everybody is always in a rush and patience is a virtue that is all but dissapearing these days. But, knowing OL and Mike, you know that boat will run every bit as good as it looks, you just gotta have some patience. If Ol and Golddiggers owner are patient to achieve perfection, that's all that really matters.

Last edited by pm203; 06-16-2007 at 02:51 PM.
Old 06-16-2007, 07:06 PM
Registered

Freshwater,

Based on your last comment, I've got to ask: What is your stake in this thing?

Does Mike Fiore owe you money or something?

What "excuses" are you talking about? I've read this entire thread, twice now, and I've seen nothing from Mike Fiore.

Seems like your taking someone else's boat awfully personally. Was Mike Fiore mean to you? What's the deal?

Everyone is interested. Golddigger is a major project, the first catamaran from a great V-bottom builder. We're all eager to see how it does once it's dialed in. But again, the timetable for that should concern the owner and the builder.

Skater did a hell of job with its V-bottom. On that everyone seems to agree. That, too, didn't happen overnight.
Old 06-16-2007, 07:22 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by freshwater
Is your freshwater or Reggie? I'm with 100 plus did Mike cut you off on the xpressway or something? Why don't you go spend 7 figues on a boat then we can all talk trash about your heap.
Old 06-16-2007, 09:27 PM
Registered

"Rome was not built in a day." Perfection takes time...
Old 06-16-2007, 09:53 PM
Registered

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Cam-shaft
I agree well said. Alot of the comments toward this project that are negative have to be coming from individuals who just walk in the showroom floor and only see performance boats being waxed. I would say no racing or knowledge of what it takes to dial in a boat for high speed, handling and more. You do not hear about all of the time and engineering that goes into a new car being developed. Do you think they get there just by luck? Do you think the merc 850sci was just dropped in boats with no issues? No, you just did not hear about them until they were released when everything was worked out.
The problem is people get excited and want to start talking. One should never say to much until they are absolutely ready to go, such as Callan Marine. I love these projects and they excite me because I know what it takes and you can guarantee Outerlimits will get her dialed. There is a few other projects out there that will blow some doors off that one will never know until they blow on by.
Thanks, Cam-shaft.
Like I said earlier. Never let the cat out of the bag until the cat is ready to run because there will always be a dog ready to chase.
One should know more about Michael Peters before you could even think about bashing this project. Two thumbs forward Goldigger will haul $ss.
Thanks, Cam-shaft.
Old 06-16-2007, 10:01 PM

Originally Posted by freshwater
Did Mike/OL pee in your cheerios?

I suppose that you have a brand new designed Cat with one off power out there running 180+++ with no test time, and no issues??? You just poped it from the mold and went 210 right?
Old 06-18-2007, 06:36 AM
Registered

My Uncle flew to NY this weekend to hop in Gold digger for the run. I havn't heard if it ran or not.

Quick Reply: Gold Digger latest???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.