If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
    My Boats:
    1997, Fountain Sport Crusier

Need info on a PowerQuest

A friend of mine is finally making a move to a true offshore boat and becoming addicted like the rest of us. He found this boat on eBay and asked me what I thought about it. Looks like an awesome boat to me and very well maintained. I have seen others post questions about boats for sale on OSO so I thought I would put it out there if anyone is familiar with this boat and the owner. Any info I can pass along to help him would be greatly appreciated.

Sandusky Bay
    I am,, He is ,,, and your friend will really like the boat ,,, I was on this boat last year ,,, it is really clean and well maintained ,,, The owner took a group of us down the Bay to get lunch and we did a fuel check,,, mind ya he took his time ,,, but we put 75 gallons in and ran over 150 miles to some crab shack and back to the marina ,,, I could not believe how good it ran with out using lots of fuel ,,,,,, ran about 55-60 at 33-3600 RPM , nice ride on 2 foot chop ,,,,

My Boats:
    Spectre Sportfish Tournament Edition
    That's an awesome boat and very well outfitted! Highly recommend it as he will be hard pressed to find a boat built as well and with attention to detail in all the right areas.

BTW, I also have one for sale with as many custom options and every option listed. Have you friend check this link: