Mountain climbing cigarette! >

Mountain climbing cigarette!

Notices

Mountain climbing cigarette!

Old 06-06-2007, 05:31 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Sydwayz

That boat is listed for sale here in the OSO classifieds. I image the pricing will adjust soon.
That's a real shame; as that is a beautiful 2004 AT with only 100ish hours. It has 525EFIs, not SC motors.

I just talked to Pat about the incident. Apparently they were ejected in open water in the middle of the lake due to "some unexplained incident". The local authorities talked to Pat about the incident, and as someone was leaving the boat, they mashed the throttles to the dash, and the boat picked up speed while traveling unmanned.

Seems fishy to me. Can't sell boat, mash throttle, jump out
Old 06-06-2007, 05:34 PM
Registered

Received 293 Likes on 107 Posts

going to take more them dem pontoon boats to puller down
Old 06-06-2007, 06:14 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 30 Likes on 15 Posts

Looks Like Stans old 37 A.T. Always liked that paint job. Those damn step boats
Old 06-06-2007, 06:34 PM
Registered

Received 18 Likes on 11 Posts

[QUOTE=Sydwayz;2153502]
Actually, Cigarette, Outerlimits, Sonic, Nor-Tech, Black Thunder, and others offer the side/side front bolsters.
QUOTE]

Cigarette only made a few 39's with that seating when it first came out. They dont do it anymore. Back the accident, is it really that hard to drive a boat?? NO. Why can't people learn how to drive their boats. Thankfully no one was hurt. If more of these keep happening Cat insurance isn't going to be the only one thats high. So I think thats two 37 AT's that have been in incidents now.

Last edited by OL40SVX; 06-06-2007 at 07:02 PM.
Old 06-06-2007, 08:01 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

[QUOTE=fountain40icbm;2153716]
Originally Posted by Sydwayz
Actually, Cigarette, Outerlimits, Sonic, Nor-Tech, Black Thunder, and others offer the side/side front bolsters.
QUOTE]

Cigarette only made a few 39's with that seating when it first came out. They dont do it anymore. Back the accident, is it really that hard to drive a boat?? NO. Why can't people learn how to drive their boats. Thankfully no one was hurt. If more of these keep happening Cat insurance isn't going to be the only one thats high. So I think thats two 37 AT's that have been in incidents now.
Incidents? There's been many "incidents" in many brands of boats, by many people that don't have proper seat time behind the wheel.

Not wearing your lanyard is beyond irresponsible.
Old 06-06-2007, 08:48 PM
Registered

Received 18 Likes on 11 Posts

[QUOTE=slboatdrinks;2153807]
Originally Posted by fountain40icbm

Incidents? There's been many "incidents" in many brands of boats, by many people that don't have proper seat time behind the wheel.

Not wearing your lanyard is beyond irresponsible.
Thats what I meant by my post and pretty much every brand has had some idiot by one of their boats and do stupid things and either kill themselves or wreck the boat. Your right on the lanyard. It's amazing how many people dont wear it. I wonder if they ever question why it's there.
Old 06-06-2007, 08:55 PM
Registered

Received 283 Likes on 170 Posts

I would like to see the hull when they get it on the trailer. It be interesting to see just how strong the AT is.
Old 06-07-2007, 05:14 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

If people don't like wearing a lanyard there is an alternative. One manufacturer has a wireless cutoff sensor. You clip a keyfob device to your shorts and if you go over the side the system senses your gone and shuts down the engine(s).
It's fine if you fall over the side but if you get knocked out and land on the deck it's still a runaway.
Old 06-07-2007, 05:53 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 122 Likes on 77 Posts

I had to look on a map, I never heard of that lake. It looks like a little puddle. Hitting a submerged object or some type of mechanical failure are two legitimate ways I can see people getting ejected from a BIG boat like that on a small lake. Or, trying to drive the boat like a jet-ski? Cranking the wheel over at HIGH speed?
Old 06-07-2007, 08:03 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
I just might be able to afford that now.

Quick Reply: Mountain climbing cigarette!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.