Notices

Need Paperwork

Old 06-12-2007, 08:45 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need Paperwork

Stan Ware,

I Didn't Realize You Are The One Pulling The Strings On This Boat Deal. When I Made The Deal I Was Dealing With Mike Pierce Who Has Since Disapeared.what A Way To Sell Boats. Mike Was Informed There Was A Problem With The Drive On My Boat. Your Fountain Was Advertised With 70 Hrs But Had 143 When I Got It. It Was Also Advertised With Herring Props But Had Mercury. How Much Is That Worth? Please Complete The Paperwork My Bank Needs.

Thanks
Bill Beaven
Old 06-12-2007, 09:50 PM
Registered

BeavBoats ???
Old 06-12-2007, 11:25 PM
Registered

bill this is mike ive never disapeared my number has never changed nor have you ever tried to call me or stan but i have called and will talk to you but you only im sorry and no disrespect but it seems imposible to have a conversation with your other . my number is 225-802-1730 same as its always been for 8 yrs now. thanks mike.

and if you have forgotten you had a original bill of sale that was notarized once it was attatched to the title that was givin to you when we swaped boats not a couple of wyoming stickers like you had givin me.

also on the props i had told your wife i had two sets one set was 31 6 blade herrings that did 4900 rpm's and didnt carry the bow that great but excellent cruise speed or a set of 32 5 blade mercs that did 5250 at 87 and rode great i gave her the better set of props the herrings are a odd set that i got when i purchased the boat

still have the other props if you want to swap .

and as far as the drives go your full of $HIT!!!!!!!!!
your wife said there was a hair line fracture in the port side upper . and the last race you finished in first place........

what she didnt say was that you finished the last race idliing the boat and the port drive was in pieces upper and lower the starbrd drive had a hairline fracture but the lower was good if you dont believe me or stan call willie with the wild card boat also races the bad boy boat he was there the day i pulled up and helped me pull the ceasars name off of it and then both drives ..

your wife was right about one thing she said to me i did blow a drive 2 uppers and a lower durring practice but guess what they were all mine to blow yours are still in the same place when they got here on the shop floor. your more then welcome to have those with the props.

now have you hooked a computer on to those motors or is that what the hr meter says cause when i posted the boat for sale was after the destin races where the boat was a pace boat for the worlds at that time i believe there were 78 or 76 hrs. and didnt run it to much after that. even surviced the boat before i left to you new impellors oil changed and detailed but your right im sorry i didnt winterize it. but tit for tat i believe you made out like a bandet. cause 40 thousand later i now have a boat that is competitive and up to date.

call me
225-802-1730
225-978-9342
[email protected]
[email protected]

thanks mike