Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   JAX Poker Run Pix- "We've Been Gettin Calls About A Jumper" (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/160438-jax-poker-run-pix-weve-been-gettin-calls-about-jumper.html)

dreamboater 06-11-2007 07:50 PM

Originally Posted by Rik (Post 2158649)
Thanks anyways, I know Jim was there and he usually tries to run up near the front.

Jim was up front. A lot of the faster boats did not start with the lead pack. I think their may have been about 10 or so that took off together. I think he was the 2nd or 3rd boat to the first card stop.

pbam22 06-11-2007 08:06 PM

Originally Posted by Superman (Post 2158984)
Sorry to hear it big daddy! Going to ChiTown?

We missed you this weekend big daddy dont know about ChiTown.

allfiredup 06-11-2007 08:20 PM

Where is the pics of the great Reggie's cat killer? I know the boat is so fast it can't be caught on film now with it's new twin 5000's. I hope to see another great interview with Knight & the others spewing there B.S. Maybe it really did not show up because they were affraid that Golddogger might be there & all the bad a$$ MTI's would have the wicks turned up this year.:evilb:

Spine Tingler 06-11-2007 08:35 PM

Originally Posted by pbam22 (Post 2159032)
We missed you this weekend big daddy dont know about ChiTown.

Believe me I missed you all and the party. Maybe I'll have the boat by next years run?!:eek:

LubeJobs42 06-11-2007 09:21 PM

Originally Posted by dreamboater (Post 2159011)
Jim was up front. A lot of the faster boats did not start with the lead pack. I think their may have been about 10 or so that took off together. I think he was the 2nd or 3rd boat to the first card stop.

Which boat are you refering too? Loose cannon got to the bridge right behind us. Then David Woods in his MTI and then the Rachels boat.

NefariousOne 06-11-2007 09:48 PM

Originally Posted by LubeJobs42 (Post 2159200)
Which boat are you refering too? Loose cannon got to the bridge right behind us. Then David Woods in his MTI and then the Rachels boat.

Bingo. I was floating at the Buckman Bridge and have it on video......

Ginos boat followed by Loose Cannon then 2 MTI's.

The Mercedes boat and Loose Cannon were WAY ahead of the next few boats.... WAY ahead.

duke1278 06-11-2007 10:03 PM

Originally Posted by NefariousOne (Post 2159241)

The Mercedes boat and Loose Cannon were WAY ahead of the next few boats.... WAY ahead.

MERCEDES BOAT
LOOSE CANNON NT
F29 DCB
THATS THE EXACT ORDER

NefariousOne 06-11-2007 10:11 PM

I just looked at video......on puter for first time.... instead of camera..... there is a smaller cat just before the MTI's...

I'll post on You tube.

LubeJobs42 06-11-2007 10:15 PM

Originally Posted by NefariousOne (Post 2159241)

If anyone has any shots of the Mercedes boat I would love a copy. I didn't get any shots at all. We never saw the helicoptor.

chad1 06-11-2007 10:17 PM

Originally Posted by duke1278 (Post 2159262)
MERCEDES BOAT
LOOSE CANNON NT
F29 DCB
THATS THE EXACT ORDER

CORRECT
LOOSE CANNON, MTI, AND THE SILVER DCB ALL THE WAY TO PALATKA
OUTBOARD SKATER SKIPPED PALATKA AND WENT TO THE CRAB SHACK. HE RAN UP FRONT WITH THESE BOATS TILL THEN.
I KNOW LOOSE CANNON WENT WELL OVER 150 ON THE WAY
TO PALATKA