If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Transplanted to KS Gold Member Outlawcowgirl's Avatar
    My Boats:
    1993 24 ft Baja Outlaw that is too loud for the State of Kansas
    Topeka, KS
    How are you?
    Sell B-Nauti?....NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE her! She is part of the family. I could NEVER get rid of her. Ron's talks about a bigger boat but I think she is just perfect. Her and I have a connection. I mean I came up there and bought her on my own, well with Gordo's help and brought her home to my man! And then I helped Gordo pull the heads on her 525! She means way too much to me.
    Any time spent on the water is time well spent!

Used American Boat Listing to sell my Baja and was very happy -salesperson was Art not pushy- he actually had to post pictures for me and was very helpful- maybe some of their salespeople are different

My Boats:
    Cal 25 1978

Thumbs up American Boat Listing aka worked for me

Wow, I guess American boat listings got some bad press eh but, my experience was fine. I listed my boat there because the site was really clean and fast. I guess they used to run a BBS before websites were around so, they have some experience.

I really didn't have to do anything either, I just sent a description and some pics and they did everything including resizing the images and getting my boat in the search engines. At the risk of sounding like a commercial, I prefer to use a mom and pop service like them anyhow. I talked to a rep guy name Howard in Florida who told me they have a mailing list of over half a million folks and get very few unsubscribers. I guess their strategy works, my boat sold 11 days after I listed it there to a guy in another state even, and I had been trying for a year spending way too much on ads. I had no problems with abl, I do still get emails from them but, that is what they do to promote the site and boats therein. Catch 22 I guess.

I still browse their site from time to time just to drool as holes in the water I cannot afford. I did in fact get some spam calls from people tying to sell me their services but, that is to me expected when you allow yourself to be contacted!

I rarely if ever post in these places, I am just an info seeker but, did right for my and that is my two cents. Kudos where kudos due. Thumbs up to the mom and pop businesses that compete along side the big dogs.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12