Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   New Hulls (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/160756-new-hulls.html)

ENFORCER24 06-13-2007 01:28 PM

i saw the jokers , i really like the 26 on there website
but i asked for information about it and i was just told to look at the website , didnt seem like they cared at all to make the sale

HighPriority 06-13-2007 01:49 PM

Who did you talk to? Does not sound like the guys I know.

The 26 is a killer boat, Tyler Crockett loves his new 26

MidnightRider 06-13-2007 01:51 PM

SABER for sure!!!!

HighPriority 06-13-2007 01:52 PM

If it will help I can give you Brain Hollis cell number. He is the owner of Joker Powerboats, and he WILL take good care of you!!!

THEJOKER 06-13-2007 01:54 PM

Originally Posted by ENFORCER24 (Post 2161575)
i saw the jokers , i really like the 26 on there website
but i asked for information about it and i was just told to look at the website , didnt seem like they cared at all to make the sale

Our web site is our brochure. We are a small custom company , build em one at a time. We currently are finishing a new 28 Joker that is for sale. It can be sold rigged or hull only. We also just built a new 750 hp / efi engine that cmes w/ a full warranty. Please let me know if I can do aythng else for you!

Here is my e-mail. What else would you like to know about our boats?

Wardey 06-13-2007 01:56 PM

The problem with this is :

1. Over powering the hull more than what it is capable of, or the operator is capable of, resulting in a serious liability issue to the manufacture.

2. The quality of the rigging job reflects back towards the manufacture.

3. Having the hull / deck seperate before it leaves the factory is just plain scary !!!! That's a liability with serious injury / death just waiting to happen !!!

Dave

kcooper 06-13-2007 02:07 PM

Originally Posted by Wardey (Post 2161618)
The problem with this is :

1. Over powering the hull more than what it is capable of, or the operator is capable of, resulting in a serious liability issue to the manufacture.

2. The quality of the rigging job reflects back towards the manufacture.

3. Having the hull / deck seperate before it leaves the factory is just plain scary !!!! That's a liability with serious injury / death just waiting to happen !!!

Dave

I'm with Dave on this one.

We let customers bring us power as long it's not to much for the boat. That way we rig it and set it up.

THEJOKER 06-13-2007 02:10 PM

3 Attachment(s)
I have all my customers sign a release of liability when they purchase any hull , boat , etc. I also furnish them a complete owners manual that covers everything under the sun as far as safety , coast guard rules , signals , pfd's , etc.

ENFORCER24 06-13-2007 02:11 PM

Joker 26

Originally Posted by THEJOKER (Post 2161614)
Our web site is our brochure. We are a small custom company , build em one at a time. We currently are finishing a new 28 Joker that is for sale. It can be sold rigged or hull only. We also just built a new 750 hp / efi engine that cmes w/ a full warranty. Please let me know if I can do aythng else for you!

Here is my e-mail. What else would you like to know about our boats?

I was hoping for maybe an interior picture of the 26 ,
whats the build time if i did want to proceed with buying a 26

at the 25k starting price it states does that include the standard options listed on that page ?
how much extra for a cushoins in the cabin?
i havent seen a top picture yet but i would assume (being a race design) that with the engine hatch removed the engine will fit in and out easily?
shipping to northern Va ? , i own a trailer already
is it equipped with any nav lights?
does cutting the transom for the bravo gimble housing cost extra ?
i'll let you know if i think of any other questions
thanks

Superbabi 06-13-2007 02:14 PM

Check out the SUPERBOAT web site, they have a 24' and a 30'.