Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Swipes Wipes (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/160828-swipes-wipes.html)

zitoracing 06-14-2007 08:35 AM

I Ordered two things of swipes have not received them yet and I paid $ 14.50 for freight. The freight I thought was kinda high but Owell I cant wait to try them after hearing this.

kjm5125 06-14-2007 08:04 PM

Yea, I agree their shipping costs are high. They might be keeping their product price point lower and making it up on the shipping. For most people the shipping cost is a secondary concern and they don't pay much attention until the bill arrives.

Magicfloat 06-14-2007 08:51 PM

I think I will get on their program with my logo on the can and give one to each of my new boat buyers. Not a lot of money and may add a little to a positive buying experience.:drink:

chriscarbone 06-14-2007 09:00 PM

the product and owner are tops, as for shipping well worth it i don`t think Dan makes much on shipping POPS ps i think its worth its weight in GOLD

DannyD 08-04-2007 12:42 AM

Thanks for the kind words in regards to product performance. I sincerely appreciate it. Thank you.
Shipping subject. First point, we don't sell shipping. It is what UPS sends back to us. Spelled out, it is based on zip code destination, weight and whether its a busines or residential delivery address. Residential being the more costly of the two.
On SwipeWipes.com, there is a "UPS real time" ship calculator. Its works great if your buying 1 item. If you combine 1 Swipes and 1 Speedy, it thinks your shipping 2 boxes which in turns charges more for shipping. That is a downfall we currently are fighting.
Good thing is now we have tested and fixed this problem on our new technology site www.CleanItSupply.com.
So, for the short term, you can purchase Swipes or Speedy on our new site.
Hope this clears it up and thank you guys for your support!
Dan Dillon
Dillon Chemical

DannyD 08-04-2007 12:48 AM

Here ya go. Free Shipping coupon code FREESHIP for CleanItSupply.com. I have it set up to expire on 8-12-07.
Swipes, Speedy, Magic Erasers, Car/Boat wash brushes or whatever.

Go shopping and Enjoy!

Ange 08-04-2007 06:51 AM

Danny, do you EVER sleep? 1:48AM I guess when your product is as good as Swipes, it's a 24/7 operation! I have clean all sorts of things with Swipe, including (as my signature says) the grill.

DannyD 08-04-2007 11:40 AM

Originally Posted by Ange (Post 2223421)
Danny, do you EVER sleep?

Not really..... :) The only quiet time I get to read here once in a while is late at night. Busy taking and filling orders by day.

CAP071 08-04-2007 11:42 AM

Maybe You need to hire a Sexretary? :cheer:

cuda 08-04-2007 02:23 PM

I've used Swipes and Speedy polish. They are both top notch.:cool-smiley-011: