Notices

Manufactor You Trust ?

Old 06-17-2007, 08:55 PM
AKA NoMoBoatin
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Manufactor You Trust ?

I was talking to a friend this weekend that just sold he's 40+ cruiser and wants a performance boat.
He said who should I look at and I said welllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll I would drive a half dozen boats and talk to all the dealers and whoever you feel comfortable with go with them.In my boat service and warrenties are all the same.Are not worth the paper their wrote on.He's really confused now.Just mt 2 cents and you'll got it for free.
Old 06-17-2007, 09:06 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I've never heard anything negative about OL's service.
Old 06-17-2007, 09:20 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 53 Likes on 30 Posts

Any Cigarette from Lip-Ship. Cigarette itself may or may not have good customer service (I have heard both lately), but the service from Lip-Ship is as good as it gets!
Old 06-17-2007, 09:36 PM
Registered

Received 406 Likes on 181 Posts

I always heard good things about Sunation.
Old 06-17-2007, 11:48 PM

If he buys a major name, he is probably going to have a high quality boat. What he needs to do besides water tests etc, is to find a good DEALER. A great boat from a lousy dealer is far worse than a lousy boat from a great dealer. Check their service department. Check their name on OSO. Because you WILL need service on the boat. Don't believe the saleman when he tells you how great they are. Neutral 3rd parties are the only ones that matter.
Old 06-18-2007, 06:30 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 30 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by the duke
If he buys a major name, he is probably going to have a high quality boat. What he needs to do besides water tests etc, is to find a good DEALER. A great boat from a lousy dealer is far worse than a lousy boat from a great dealer. Check their service department. Check their name on OSO. Because you WILL need service on the boat. Don't believe the saleman when he tells you how great they are. Neutral 3rd parties are the only ones that matter.

Great post....Im on my 3rd Nortech. Good Co. As custom as you want, at a fair value. Jeff
Old 06-18-2007, 07:42 AM
AKA NoMoBoatin
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by Jassman
Great post....Im on my 3rd Nortech. Good Co. As custom as you want, at a fair value. Jeff
Yea but how would you know,you havn't keep the boat long enough to change the oil in it yet.lol I think ups will finally let me ship the gas dock to ya now.They said it still smelled like gas and refuse to ship it until i got every last drop out.Going out today Jass.
Old 06-18-2007, 09:43 AM
Registered
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I'd agree - it is as much the dealer as it is the boat mfg., (maybe even a bit more-so)? I may be a bit biased but... I'd look at the new 43' Sunsation - amazing boat, 100+ on a pair of 700's, priced right and you will NOT find a better company in the industry. Joe and Wayne are the benchmark for manufacturers, and I am speaking from first-hand experience. Not to slight some of the obvious, Mike (OL), Phil (Lip-Ship) and Pat (AT) are all at the very top of their game and the industry as well. All different kinds of boats, none of them are inexpensive but you really do get what you pay for - the best of the breed! If I was shopping today and had the coin, I'd talk to all four, see which one fits (his) particular taste and style of boating and place an order accordingly. -
Old 06-18-2007, 10:31 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Hot Duck
Any Cigarette from Lip-Ship. Cigarette itself may or may not have good customer service (I have heard both lately), but the service from Lip-Ship is as good as it gets!
I agree 100%!
Old 06-18-2007, 11:50 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Clay Washington
I agree 100%!
What do you know, they made your boat 6 owners ago

Quick Reply: Manufactor You Trust ?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.