Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Absolutely Gorgeous !! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/161483-absolutely-gorgeous.html)

lowblue320 06-21-2007 10:26 AM

that boat looks great... I always new that was comming when I first saw them and thats exactly what I pictured....

40FlatDeck 06-21-2007 10:27 AM

I went to see this boat last week and let me tell you it is beautiful. From the paint work to the interior it is top notch. The only reason it's not in my garage right now is I usually have crew with me at poker runs and needed a touch more room. If your in the market for a 32, this is it.:D

Spectre30 06-21-2007 07:36 PM

Originally Posted by blingbling (Post 2171479)
The boat is a 32 Doug Wright race boat lay up with an open cockpit and the bustle is what makes it a 34. The bustle-drive extension-whatever you want to call it is the first one Dougs done, and it looks sweet. It is the exact same hull and lay up you see on the race course except for stringers for the inboard model and the top cut down, mopping up the outboard class.
The owner of Spectre power boats Scott Conrad, is working with Doug on this model as well as his Spectre line of new models. This boat is for sale less motors or you can buy it with the fuel injected twin turbo 540s I have for it. If you buy it less motors and want Scott Conrad (SC Performance) to finish it for you, he has other motor options also.

Why don't you pull your balls out of your purse and finish the boat you *****? At least it would look *****in sitting in that big ol' garage next to that Concept fishing boat!

blingbling 06-21-2007 08:31 PM

Originally Posted by 40FlatDeck (Post 2171567)
I went to see this boat last week and let me tell you it is beautiful. From the paint work to the interior it is top notch. The only reason it's not in my garage right now is I usually have crew with me at poker runs and needed a touch more room. If your in the market for a 32, this is it.:D

Thanks Eric, wish it would of worked out for ya, you would of made a great owner of it.

Spectre30, if ya didn't bring those hot little 23 year olds out to my house the other weekend, never mind!!!!

stecz20 06-21-2007 10:01 PM

all you swine and filth stay away from my boat... if i see any of you pigs near it, ill kill ya, if ya breath on it, ill kill ya, if i you call pro1 a friend, ill kill ya.....

i will name her(Skater Hunter)........:evilb: :evilb:

for every skater i murder, ill put a pic of pro1 with a line through him...

kenny be scared, be very scared.... i think im gonna buy the house next to you......

Pro1 06-21-2007 10:16 PM

yeeesh there goes the neighborhood.

Andy01 06-22-2007 01:34 PM

Yes Doug did a hell of a job on this boat, as he does on all of his boats. I have not seen this 32' since desert storm, at that time it was not rigged and the interior was borrowed out of a 72 Pinto (you know the model with half moon window), I think they have since changed the color of the Pinto seats not sure. Not sure what the rigging looks like at this time either. Still a pretty nice boat, should be real interesting to see how it runs when somebody steps up to the plate and finishes it...... Did they ever re-paint the bilge area? I know it was rainbow painted at one time.

Andy

stecz20 06-22-2007 01:38 PM

yeah whats the bilge look like....is there plenty of room to work on the mills or does jc have to squeeze in there to....

Andy01 06-22-2007 01:55 PM

Originally Posted by stecz20 (Post 2173179)
yeah whats the bilge look like....is there plenty of room to work on the mills or does jc have to squeeze in there to....

Bling was planning a gay orgy in there, so I guess there is tons of room...........

I don't have pictures, thought I did.
The bilge area is very big, look at the all white one in the classifieds in the "Skater section" oh hell I'll go get the link..........

http://www.offshoreonlyclassifieds.c...o16387-en.html
Tons of room.

Pro1 06-22-2007 02:42 PM

Bling was planning a gay orgy in there, so I guess there is tons of room...........

I don't have pictures, thought I did.
The bilge area is very big, look at the all white one in the classifieds in the "Skater section" oh hell I'll go get the link

Hey Dave this boat is perfect for you. Where is listed under? Whats that Skater what?