Notices

Absolutely Gorgeous !!

Old 06-22-2007, 02:53 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

kenny this boat is perfect period...

it already has a skater in its site... this boat talks to me kenny... you wanna know what its says??????

it tells me to hose you down...
Old 06-22-2007, 02:55 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Andy01
Bling was planning a gay orgy in there, so I guess there is tons of room...........

I don't have pictures, thought I did.
The bilge area is very big, look at the all white one in the classifieds in the "Skater section" oh hell I'll go get the link..........

http://www.offshoreonlyclassifieds.c...o16387-en.html
Tons of room.
i didnt know bling rolled like that, he told me he was a manly man.... since hes a pickle smuggler hell have to drop the price 50,000..... its only fair....
Old 06-22-2007, 03:20 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by stecz20
i didnt know bling rolled like that, he told me he was a manly man.... since hes a pickle smuggler hell have to drop the price 50,000..... its only fair....
Yeah the name of the boat was going to be "drag queen" he says because he was going to be "drag racing down the lake" I say it's because of preferance in the way he dress's......... I think that is how he meet Conrad they were both at a gay bar...... I don't know the entire story.

i meet Bling through a friend of a friend.....

Andy
Old 06-22-2007, 03:23 PM
Registered

Received 36 Likes on 21 Posts

Pickle Smuggler, dude Stecz you are one funny man.
Old 06-22-2007, 03:36 PM
Registered

Yeah the name of the boat was going to be "drag queen" he says because he was going to be "drag racing down the lake" I say it's because of preferance in the way he dress's......... I think that is how he meet Conrad they were both at a gay bar...... I don't know the entire story.

Andy
is bling very metrosexual???? if so another 10,000 must come off the price...
Old 06-22-2007, 05:29 PM
LOOK AT THE LEAD NOW!!!!!
Platinum Member

Cool

I got $100.00 that says when Mr. Stecz and Mr. Tantrum get it out on Barnaget Bay that the only thing Mr. Pro1 will see is the rooster tail washing himself down from the Doug Wright. I am sure both Mr.Stecz and Mr.Tantrum don't need my .02 cents here but it just needed to be added. Besides, I have a ton of experiance crawling through a certain Doug Wright that now is an open cockpit boat as well.

DPT
Attached Thumbnails Absolutely Gorgeous !!-dougwright32loanshark_sp_74.jpg   Absolutely Gorgeous !!-picture%2520035.jpg  
Old 06-22-2007, 06:02 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

http://www.offshoreonlyclassifieds.c...-o3604-en.html
Old 06-22-2007, 06:12 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by DPT MOTORSPORTS
I got $100.00 that says when Mr. Stecz and Mr. Tantrum get it out on Barnaget Bay that the only thing Mr. Pro1 will see is the rooster tail washing himself down from the Doug Wright. I am sure both Mr.Stecz and Mr.Tantrum don't need my .02 cents here but it just needed to be added. Besides, I have a ton of experiance crawling through a certain Doug Wright that now is an open cockpit boat as well.

DPT

coooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreccccccccccccccttttttt ttttttt!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-22-2007, 06:44 PM
Bling Bling
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Andy
Don't you have something better to do like try and not lose more then 30k on the sale of your basic model 26 DCB that's only 4 months old? BTW, Doug said to lose his #, you wouldn't know what to do with a real boat.

Are you lisence to sell insurance?
Old 06-23-2007, 12:53 PM
Registered

i should be out boating, but im not... my buddy is working like a compnay suck ass, and im home looking at pictures of gregs boat....... tantrum gonna pay, oh yes hes gonna pay.....

Quick Reply: Absolutely Gorgeous !!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.