If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
    My Boats:
    25' Checkmate Convincor, 19 Checkmate Convincor, 23 Crownline, a Sea Doo, a 12' sailboat, and two kayaks!!
    King george, Virginia/Potomac River

When you need a Merc part yesterday....Who You Gonna Call??

Say it's Tuesday and you have a big weekend coming up. You need an uncomon Mercruiser part next day air so you can get you junk back together. Who do you call?

Who has the biggest inventory of hi-po Mercrusier parts in stock.

Who will have a human actually answer the phone and personly check the shelf?

Who will make sure it is shipped out right away so overnight shipping is not a problem.

Who will call you right back if there is a problem and give you a competitors phone number that may have your part in stock?

Am I asking too much in the marine business? Anyone have a good source????

I was trying to get someparts rounded up last Monday and I tried quite a few places. The ones that actually did answer the phone didn't know what I was talking about when it was some simple gaskets and O-rings. I even had the Merc part #'s.. The others had a recording told me to order via internet. Since I wanted it shipped overnight I didn't want to do that because how wuld I know if they even had the part in stock. Then i might be too late to call someone else. I did e-mail one place, they had it in stock. But by the time I got the response, it was too late for overnight shipping.
    Last edited by Shah Mat; 06-21-2007 at 12:00 PM.

we stock alot of uncommom/obselete merc parts HP motors are our specialty.professional parts personnel can give you availability and time frame to get them if we don't stock it. we are able to ship any way needed to satisfy your demands give us a call if needed
    800-376-1616 or 954-237-0332 @ doller offshore

My Boats:
    '96 Scarab
    Don't know who everyone else uses but I have good results with BAM. But I have never tried anyone else.

Platinum Member Platinum Member CigDaze's Avatar
    My Boats:
    Cigarette 35 Cafe Racer
    St. Petersburg, FL
    BAM. They've saved my arse a number of times. Since I'm in FL, I usually get parts the next day.

My Boats:
    36' Apache Warrior
    Elkton, MD
    I usually go to my marina, they have it red labeled overnight from merc... If merc doesn't have it they check with the dealer network.

My Boats:
    Velocity 280, Mako 172
    I have not ordered from them personally but have had multiple friends who were saved two-three days before a poker run by Dollar Offshore. Or PM me and let me know what you need and I might have it laying around. I am only about 30 minutes from you.

'05 Concept SF23 VIP Member
    My Boats:
    1997 Blackthunder SC430
    Franklin, Tn.
    Doller, BAM, Offshore Performance Specialties

Registered VIP Member
    My Boats:
    Finns Marine Lodi ,nj

My Boats:
    BAM works for me.