Notices

Hey Gellner

Old 06-29-2007, 01:33 PM
Geronimo36
Gold Member

Received 131 Likes on 36 Posts

Originally Posted by sakoutis3
And the both of you are full of chit don't give Frank all the credit.
While we're at it we may as well add you to the BS list too....
Old 06-29-2007, 01:36 PM
Geronimo36
Gold Member

Originally Posted by mr_velocity
Don't talk about chips and I won't hijack. I don't hijack all your threads, just the ones you take cheap shots on to call your line of BS.

I got some old plugs if Dean needs them
Nah, you're just self consious... A chip is any of these new go fast boats that actually go fast with stock power....
Old 06-29-2007, 01:51 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Actually I'm not your boss and all. I'll send you the org chart again tomorrow.
OK, I stand corrected. You are upper management!
Old 06-29-2007, 01:54 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Panther
While we're at it we may as well add you to the BS list too....
I'm the only person on the board that never claimed not to be full of chit, we all are thats what makes our sport more fun lying to our freinds about how fast your boat is, how big the waves were and how high we launched the boat that day. Its all good. Now what are we doin tomarrow? What time and where? You owe me a beer seeing how I missed you at the dock in New York.
Old 06-29-2007, 02:48 PM
Geronimo36
Gold Member

Originally Posted by sakoutis3
I'm the only person on the board that never claimed not to be full of chit, we all are thats what makes our sport more fun lying to our freinds about how fast your boat is, how big the waves were and how high we launched the boat that day. Its all good. Now what are we doin tomarrow? What time and where? You owe me a beer seeing how I missed you at the dock in New York.
I'll call you when we get down to the marina tomorrow. MTM had to go to Virginia so we won't be hangin at his house as originally planned.....

Headin down to the marina now to change my gear oil. I'll give ya a shout tomorrow!
Old 07-01-2007, 09:37 AM
Registered

I'll call you when we get down to the marina tomorrow. MTM had to go to Virginia so we won't be hangin at his house as originally planned.....

Headin down to the marina now to change my gear oil. I'll give ya a shout tomorrow!
Good having lunch with ya!! Your dad always cracks me up.

Well I didn't have my gps and my speedo tube is sticking out sideways. We were running neutral on the trim and tabs. 3800 - 4000 all the way to Monmouth Beach, then picked it up to just about 4200. When we hit the highlands we again picked it up to 4500. About a mile before the tip of the hook (my guess no GPS) WOT until we hit the bay. So how fast was the chip running?
Old 07-01-2007, 01:24 PM
Registered

65-68
Old 07-01-2007, 07:25 PM
Geronimo36
Gold Member

Good having lunch with ya!! Your dad always cracks me up.

Well I didn't have my gps and my speedo tube is sticking out sideways. We were running neutral on the trim and tabs. 3800 - 4000 all the way to Monmouth Beach, then picked it up to just about 4200. When we hit the highlands we again picked it up to 4500. About a mile before the tip of the hook (my guess no GPS) WOT until we hit the bay. So how fast was the chip running?

Originally Posted by hunster
65-68
Mr. V, You ran home faster than I was willing to run so I couldn't tell ya...but we were about a half mile behind you when you rounded the hook. It was a nice day out on the water, the weather couldn't have been any better! The ocean was flat, the winds were light and the sun was shining!

Hunster is pretty close on the speed though. When we were running along side you, you sped up so I knudged up to 4000 (63 mph), then you started taking off so I knudged up to 4500 and gps said 72 mph before I slowed back down to 3500. I could hear that you were turning some some R's when I backed off.

We ran home the rest of the way @ 3500-3600 (57-59 mph on GPS) until we reached Monmouth beach and we kicked it up to 4500 for about a 1/2 mile. Dee had her brand new camera so I bet she took tons of pics!

All in all it was a great day on the water!!!

Today I ran with Larry down to Pt. Pleasant on the top gun. On the way down we passed Billy in the Sonic heading home. When we were coming back into the bay I saw Billy heading back out and he was running with someone. Got back to the dock @ 4:30 and couldn't resist going for another ride so I dropped the Apache in the water and took a run out thru the Rip.

BTW, Mr_V...I think I found a guy who runs like you... Larry ran 4000-4500 (51-60 mph. ) all the way to Pt. and back.

Just walked in the door.... I'm sunburnt and SHOT from 2 days of boating on the ocean.

Hey Hunster....saw Billy idling back in with the hatch up....everything ok?

Last edited by Panther; 07-01-2007 at 07:35 PM. Reason: add
Old 07-01-2007, 07:55 PM
Easily Distracted
Platinum Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hey Frank .... how did your sister do with her new .... toy?
Old 07-01-2007, 08:18 PM
Registered

We ran home the rest of the way @ 3500-3600 (57-59 mph on GPS) until we reached Monmouth beach and we kicked it up to 4500 for about a 1/2 mile. Dee had her brand new camera so I bet she took tons of pics!

All in all it was a great day on the water!!!
I'm going for glasses tomorrow. After we passed the top gun at the highlands bridge we couldn't see you anymore. Damn, must be getting old

Yea, it was an awesome day on the water. Stopped at your old marina on the way back for an hour.

Quick Reply: Hey Gellner

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.